8th Jan '17: Tour suggestions for Palma De Mallorca 1st May

mar2dav0

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I suggest you check for a ROLL CALL for your cruise, to see what other CC members are planning. Also visit the Ports of Call boards here at CC to see what experienced cruisers and locals recommend. EM

Since 1st of May is a holiday, public transportation might be limited.

Suggest you walk along the port to the exit and right along the harbour .

It is usually filled with many sailing ship and a lot of activity. You should

in your time frame be able to walk to the cathedral around the bay.

Plenty of outdoor cafes, along the way to take a break.

Looking for Tour suggestions (Princess or otherwise) for our Palma De Mallorca port call on Monday 1st May. Lengthy walks (no more than 45 min level ground) are a factor in choosing a tour.

Sugestions anybody?

Welcome to Cruise Critic, here is the link for the Spain ports board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=596

Enrolled in Roll Call - have not been able to find place to post message. Rather see info about ship and posts by others . . . but no place for me to post . . . this, after hours exploring CC. FRUSTRATING!

And now I'm asked to click a quick reply icon for which I cannot see any icons . . .

Edited by mar2dav0

Since 1st of May is a holiday, public transportation might be limited.

Suggest you walk along the port to the exit and right along the harbour .

It is usually filled with many sailing ship and a lot of activity. You should

in your time frame be able to walk to the cathedral around the bay.

Plenty of outdoor cafes, along the way to take a break.

That's what we did.. We followed the harbor around til we got to the old city walls and entered the old town part of the city (sorry don't remember the name). We spent the whole day wandering the streets and shops and had a fantastic lunch..

Nice port !

Srpilo

Enrolled in Roll Call - have not been able to find place to post message. Rather see info about ship and posts by others . . . but no place for me to post . . . this, after hours exploring CC. FRUSTRATING!

And now I'm asked to click a quick reply icon for which I cannot see any icons . . .

Go back to your roll call..If you joined it, you would have had to post to it...But if you wish to post to it there are two ways: Look at this thread - at the bottom left is a 'button' that says 'post reply'. Click on that and write your entry in the box below. the other was is to go to the lower right of any entry in the roll call. there are three icons. One says 'quite', which you use if you want to reply to a certain entry. Next to it, if you mouse over, says 'multi quote'. I've never figured out how to use it. the third one says 'quick reply'. Just click on it and write your post in the box below. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Go back to your roll call..If you joined it, you would have had to post to it...But if you wish to post to it there are two ways: Look at this thread - at the bottom left is a 'button' that says 'post reply'. Click on that and write your entry in the box below. the other was is to go to the lower right of any entry in the roll call. there are three icons. One says 'quite', which you use if you want to reply to a certain entry. Next to it, if you mouse over, says 'multi quote'. I've never figured out how to use it. the third one says 'quick reply'. Just click on it and write your post in the box below. EM

Thank you - appreciated