Here's a new one for you!

CruisinNana

Apparently there is some sort of device on Kickstarter that helps alleviate the sound of snoring. I have no clue how it works but my hubby has ordered one due to his snoring being so bad it can reduce me to sobbing with frustration in the night ... I feel for both you and your husband as it is not a great situation to find yourselves in. Please don't take offence at this but I found my hubby was a bit quieter when he was slimmer and off the dairy products ....although I'm in no way implying that's the case for you.

I will look into the Kickstarter device. Thank you. When I am 20 pounds lighter, I do not snore according to my husband! I guess it is time to diet......one more time! I did not know about the dairy products. Thank you for that information.

Well, my TA has asked Holland America the question about booking an inside cabin for sleeping, and the answer was what we expected....2 cabins in one name is not possible!

I'm sorry that the easy solution for you wasn't possible. Why do things have to be so complicated???

In any case, I hope you can find a solution that will work.

I'm sorry that the easy solution for you wasn't possible. Why do things have to be so complicated???

In any case, I hope you can find a solution that will work.

Thanks, Ruth! I always appreciate your responses! Everything will work out fine, I'm sure!

Well, my TA has asked Holland America the question about booking an inside cabin for sleeping, and the answer was what we expected....2 cabins in one name is not possible!

Just curious - does anyone know why this is not allowed? I can book 2 rooms in a hotel in my name; someone who is quite large can book 2 seats on a plane. Is there a law? Is it just policy?

Just curious - does anyone know why this is not allowed? I can book 2 rooms in a hotel in my name; someone who is quite large can book 2 seats on a plane. Is there a law? Is it just policy?

same train of thought - I remember reading about a couple on the world cruise who booked an inside across from their suite for the woman's clothes and shoes - so the question is valid - why not 2 rooms?

same train of thought - I remember reading about a couple on the world cruise who booked an inside across from their suite for the woman's clothes and shoes - so the question is valid - why not 2 rooms?

Each would need to book as a solo. One room in the name of the Mrs and one in the Mr. The Solo Supplement would be a dozy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums