Booking Entertainment Reservations-Dawn

tbear046

Hi all! We sail on 1/29 and I'm not seeing any options for making reservations for the shows on the Dawn. Is this normal? Do they take reservations for the shows on this ship? We booked prior to slung on the Getaway last year.

Terri Lee

Hi all! We sail on 1/29 and I'm not seeing any options for making reservations for the shows on the Dawn. Is this normal? Do they take reservations for the shows on this ship? We booked prior to slung on the Getaway last year. Terri Lee

Entertainment reservations are only required for the Mega Ships (Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, Epic, Bliss, Joy).

No reservations are taken or required on the Dawn. There is a different show every night in the Theater (mostly 2 times, sometimes 1 time).

Entertainment reservations are only required for the Mega Ships (Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, Epic, Bliss, Joy).

No reservations are taken or required on the Dawn. There is a different show every night in the Theater (mostly 2 times, sometimes 1 time).

Cool! 😊 Thank you!

Terri Lee

Hi all! We sail on 1/29 and I'm not seeing any options for making reservations for the shows on the Dawn. Is this normal? Do they take reservations for the shows on this ship? We booked prior to slung on the Getaway last year.

Terri Lee

Check DougOut's post on this same thread for pictures of the Dailies to see which shows are offered and the times. (mostly 7 and 9)

Dawn - Live 11/27

Terri Lee

Don't miss Elements, it's the big show of the week. Show up a few minutes early to get good seats. I'm just off Dawn and the shows were all pretty good.

Don't miss Elements, it's the big show of the week. Show up a few minutes early to get good seats. I'm just off Dawn and the shows were all pretty good.

Thanks for the tip! We sail in 19 days! Cannot wait to get out of the cold and snow of Northern Wisconsin!

Terri Lee