Equinox MRD Menus

mlanders

Be aware when you see the menus, they may not correspond to the nights -- what is served on night #3 on one sailing may be served on night #4 on another. The "elegant" night menus may be reversed. So I suggest that you make your Specialty Restaurant plans based on the itinerary and ports, because there is no way to know for sure what menu will be served on what night.

IMG_1647_zpsj72f7n0n.jpg

IMG_1617_zps3ahk03ft.jpg

And this is what you have to look forward to when you order the Grilled NY Sirloin. I knew it was thin so I ordered it rare not to get it overcooked. Notice the huge scoop of mashed potatoes along with the carrots?

IMG_1736_zpsu63vitpk.jpg

This is a double portion of lobster tail. This was served the second "chic" night which was the next to last sea day.

IMG_1886_zpsdixskegm.jpg

Here's another beef dish. I don't remember which one since it was so unremarkable. Maybe you can guess what it is by the menu descriptions, Do you get the feeling that someone accidentally over ordered carrots or was that intentional?

IMG_1773_zpsxuxj3eho.jpg

Here are the huge shrimp they serve on the shrimp cocktail.

IMG_1735_zpsapwz3xox.jpg

Edited by ChucktownSteve

Thanks for the menus, I'm planning to get all over that Chicken Chiquita next month!!!

The Vegetable Korma also looked promising, on our Hawaii trip they had an outside-the-box South Asian dish pretty much every night, like they were still on the Australia/South Pacific menu or something. Never seen the like before or since, but our waiter, assistant and about 4 others nearby all from "that region" seemed quite impressed with the American who was ordering all the Curry and Indian stuff. ;) ...or more likely they were just humoring me, but nobody else at the table dared.

Thanks for the menus, I'm planning to get all over that Chicken Chiquita next month!!!

Had it on Eclipse in 2015 and was sure that it would be short lived; was the second worse dish* i've had whilst cruising. As it was served that evening it was unquestionably terrible.

* The worst was a bread and butter pudding on P&O that almost everyone had just one spoonful of and then left the rest.