Carnival Miracle pools in February

Therobielyn's

Hello,

Going on the Miracle on the Feb 18 sailing of the Miracle and am hoping that the pools may be heated?

Haven't cruised in February out of Long Beach before.

Any experienced cruisers?

I get that it's pumped in from the ocean, but have been on the Paradise and the Splendor out of Long Beach and both were heated (slightly..haha) depending on the dates of travel

Hello' date='

Going on the Miracle on the Feb 18 sailing of the Miracle and am hoping that the pools may be heated?

Haven't cruised in February out of Long Beach before.

Any experienced cruisers?

I get that it's pumped in from the ocean, but have been on the Paradise and the Splendor out of Long Beach and both were heated (slightly..haha) depending on the dates of travel[/quote']

They we be warm.

Sailed on Miracle to PV and Cabo in February and the pools seemed heated and were getting a lot of use on sea days!! I jumped in while we were down in PV and it was great! Going again in October and can't wait. Have a blast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

My recollection from last Feb is that they are heated, but never quite warm enough for me. Just a few degrees warmer would do it.

It's apparently not warm enough for the kids since, since they pack the hot tubs all of the time. ;)

That said, I don't find the hot tubs to be hot enough either. I like a good searing soak.

So maybe I just run cold. Or its relative to the temp outside.

We're on your sailing too! The 11 kids in our giant group will for sure be swimming no matter how cold it is. They are so excited.

That said, we did the same itinerary in January a few years ago, and it was a little too cold for me to swim on the first and last day, but every other day was lovely! And in that case the swimming pool was warm enough, but the outside air was a bit too chilly for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I was on the 15 night Hawaii Journeys cruise on the Miracle from Jan 14 - 29th 2017 and the pools are not heated. People were in the hot tubs though. I saw people in the pools when we were in the Hawaiian islands and one of the center pools has a retractable roof, so you can swim when it's covered.