Sailing duration out of White Bay, passing Opera House

Hi there, I know I should know this, but can someone please let me know the rough time taken to pass by Sydney Opera House if a ship is departing White Bay at 1600? I want to position myself at the Opera House to get some pictures of Pacific Pearl as she departs tomorrow with my sister-in-law and her cousin on board. I looked at the times on some of my pix from other wharves, and I have a timeframe of about 8 minutes from OPT to Opera House, and another timeframe of about 28 minutes from Wharf 8 to South Head.

Using that logic I suppose I'm looking about 4:20pm passing the Opera House, if she sails out of White Bay at 4pm?

Happy to ask Sydney Ports as well but just thought someone here might know.

Thanks!

Hi there, I know I should know this, but can someone please let me know the rough time taken to pass by Sydney Opera House if a ship is departing White Bay at 1600? I want to position myself at the Opera House to get some pictures of Pacific Pearl as she departs tomorrow with my sister-in-law and her cousin on board. I looked at the times on some of my pix from other wharves, and I have a timeframe of about 8 minutes from OPT to Opera House, and another timeframe of about 28 minutes from Wharf 8 to South Head.

Using that logic I suppose I'm looking about 4:20pm passing the Opera House, if she sails out of White Bay at 4pm?

Happy to ask Sydney Ports as well but just thought someone here might know.

Thanks!

Pretty close.