Margaritaville with Airport Transfer??

Tamara

Has anyone done the Margaritaville Resort with airport transfer Tour post cruise?

(We have a late flight and we are just looking to kill some time. I don't want the hassle of renting a car or dealing with luggage.)

I'm curious if the shops on the boardwalk will be open on a Sunday morning.

Has anyone done the Margaritaville Resort with airport transfer Tour post cruise?

(We have a late flight and we are just looking to kill some time. I don't want the hassle of renting a car or dealing with luggage.)

I'm curious if the shops on the boardwalk will be open on a Sunday morning.

I don't know if Margaritaville is near one of the train stops but you can get there by taking the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi. The property is beautiful but you won't have access to the pools, etc. Of course you can use the bars and restaurants.

The only shops along the Hollywood Broadwalk are beach-y shops, i.e. t-shirts, bathing suits, souvenirs, etc.. Most of them are open on Sunday mornings.

There is not much to see at Margaritaville; it is a hotel. The lobby area is stunning, but you can only access the restaurants, not the pool area.

There is a new Margaritaville resort opening in Orlando, I wonder if it will offer PC pick up and delivery. The local media did a lot of air time on it.

Probably not since Orlando is a couple of hundred miles from FLL and 75 miles or so from Port Canaveral. This is the Celebrity board and Celebrity does not go out of Port Canaveral.

Edited by dkjretired