Shows

Poppy42

Both. Some nights there are production shows (on most ships now with pre-recorded music) and other nights they have audience-participation stuff like Hasbro The Game Show and Newlywed Game.

We were on the MSC Divinia in December - had great production shows every night - not guest participation shows - sorta spoiled us but we really missed the comedy club on Carnival. Hated going out of Miami - Everglades & Canaveral much more convenient.

I found that I actually missed the production shows, the ones that were replaced...at first...but as it turned out, I rather enjoy the shows that feature our fellow passengers or the juggler/magician they fly on. Sure, the production shows aren't Broadway-level but we go and enjoy them. As to the audience participation shows, many times we feel those are the best and try to go to all of those.

Depends on the ship. Some have switched over to more Hasbro. We saw shows on the Magic (Country 88?, and two others, one Rock, and one weird guy with a light ball to music thing) that we had never seen on the other ships. The Conquest and Sunshine had been running a classic rock and something else. Sorry the names escape me - I was happy to have a change of pace on Magic. But I miss the old days when they would bring on an illusionist, hypnotist etc.