Staggered Check-in Splendor

HectorAchilleus

I have an April 23 sailing on Carnival Splendor and can not locate where to register for a check-in time. I have done this before on previous cruises (even on the Splendor) with no problem. I called Carnival, and they said that picking a check-in time is not available until app. three months before the sailing.

Has any one else had this problem. I do not buy it because I have already chosen a time for a cruise in December.

When you log in, under your "To Do List" is "online check-in". Click there. Then right under "Current Guests", first box should be "My Check-in Time".

I actually tried that but it is simply not there as a choice. When I called Carnival, they too said that it was not visible, but it should be available about three months before the cruise.

That's so strange that it's not listed for you because I just selected my time and we sail on March 19th. Maybe they are planning some sort of maintenance on your embarkation day or something? :confused:

I just checked again, and I found it available. maybe there was a glitch and they fixed it.

Hello Cruisers,

I leave on my cruise on January 29th. I am trying to decide on the amount of clothing I need to pack for DH and me. I called Carnival and asked about laundry services. I was told that they do have a laundry room that I could use. I don't want to have to wash clothes while on vacation! Have any of you used the laundry services on the ship? How does it work? Thanks for the info.

Dr. Delta (Debbie)

I have an April 23 sailing on Carnival Splendor and can not locate where to register for a check-in time. I have done this before on previous cruises (even on the Splendor) with no problem. I called Carnival, and they said that picking a check-in time is not available until app. three months before the sailing.

Has any one else had this problem. I do not buy it because I have already chosen a time for a cruise in December.

There is no choice yet, i keep checking everyday.

Hello Cruisers,

I leave on my cruise on January 29th. I am trying to decide on the amount of clothing I need to pack for DH and me. I called Carnival and asked about laundry services. I was told that they do have a laundry room that I could use. I don't want to have to wash clothes while on vacation! Have any of you used the laundry services on the ship? How does it work? Thanks for the info.

Dr. Delta (Debbie)

The laundry is washed in hot water. My cover-up shrunk in length when I used it. I won't use this service again but my husband always does and will continue to do so. He likes to wash his uderwear in hot water.

I also am on April 23rd cruise on the Splendor....when I go into Check in online....on the left hand side...it says "pick a check in time"....no problem

I also am on April 23rd cruise on the Splendor....when I go into Check in online....on the left hand side...it says "pick a check in time"....no problem

We are on the Splendor in July. What was the earliest check in time offered? I am trying to coordinate with flight schedules (small children do not wait well!).

Thanks.

Hi

On the Splendor in April. Got to the bit where you get the drop down menu to select your time, and confirmed, but it doesn't appear anywhere in a summary that i've selected 11:00 - 11:30 - is that normal?

Edit - don't worry its on the boarding pass doh!

Edited by The Badger

The laundry is washed in hot water. My cover-up shrunk in length when I used it. I won't use this service again but my husband always does and will continue to do so. He likes to wash his uderwear in hot water.

Thanks! Your comments are appreciated!

Hello Cruisers,

Dr. Delta (Debbie)

Usually 2x during the cruise they will have a laundry bag special where you can stuff a bag full for something like $15. We get it "free" as a platinum perk, and love it cause they fold everything so nicely. I do one 3 days into the cruise, and then again right before the cruise ends, and then just put the clean/folded stuff right into my suitcase. Don't put anything in there you want ruined, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem for my 12-17-17 cruise. I didn't have any trouble on my booking for my cruise last November. I don't even have a drop down menu. But, then again, there is a special exception listed under the 'staggered check-in' for my cruise. Could that be why?