Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

Harvest Caye looks very nice. I had heard not such great things about the sand quality and all, but your pictures are lovely. Are you saying that it was $65pp to do that one zipline from the lighthouse? Or were there other ziplines included in the price? In November, we did 10 lines through the rainforest when we docked at Belize City and it was half that cost. So much fun!

Harvest Caye looks very nice. I had heard not such great things about the sand quality and all, but your pictures are lovely. Are you saying that it was $65pp to do that one zipline from the lighthouse? Or were there other ziplines included in the price? In November, we did 10 lines through the rainforest when we docked at Belize City and it was half that cost. So much fun!

We didn't see any problems with the sand. Even thought it was only the second week they were open when we were there, everything ran very smoothly. We liked it very much, lots of room, didn't feel crowded.

I only saw two ziplines, one leading away from the ship, looked like a short one and the long one going towards the ship. I don't know what the $65 per person included.