Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

Tonight we went to the Taste Restaurant which was very similar to the Savor Restaurant we went to on day 1.

Menu

Cruising%202016%202998_zpsqg9z50jw.jpg

Cruising%202016%202999_zps24kq100u.jpg

Bay Scallops au Gratin

Cruising%202016%203000_zpsj3atkn4o.jpg

Tracy went for the 12oz Grilled Lobster Tail

Cruising%202016%203003_zpsmfsrwy1g.jpg

I went for the Surf & Turf again, the price for each $24.99

Cruising%202016%203002_zpsyjvszoox.jpg

After dinner we went back to our room, watched a movie and called it a night. On our way to our room we met a lady with unusual flip flops, she graciously posed for me.

Cruising%202016%203008_zpsz14jcvzi.jpg

Cruising%202016%203007_zpskza0nrhi.jpg

Tracy’s attempt at making an origami

Cruising%202016%203006_zpsapdjtpw6.jpg

Well that's it for day 6.

Cruising%202016%203009_zps0hpupe04.jpg

Enjoying your review! On NCL did you just prefer to eat at the charge restaurants or was there a reason you didn't want to eat at the included dining room? Forgive me if you mentioned this already.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Following their review myself, and I see that the DID eat at the MDRs (see above pics of surf and turf. That's an up charge option in the MDR)

Enjoying your review! On NCL did you just prefer to eat at the charge restaurants or was there a reason you didn't want to eat at the included dining room? Forgive me if you mentioned this already.

With NCL and the Free at Sea promotion they have you can chose one or more of the following depending on the room type your booked in and its included in your price:

- Free Drinks

-Free Speciality Dinning

-3rd/4th Guest Sail Free

-Free Wifi

-Shore Excursions

Not sure if the OP chose the speciality dinning, but if I had to guess Im thinking thats maybe why they ate at the speciality restaurants so much.

We dined at the Tropicana, Savor, Taste restaurants which are included dining and the specialty restaurants Le Bistro, Teppanyaki, Cagney’s and Moderno.

With NCL and the Free at Sea promotion they have you can chose one or more of the following depending on the room type your booked in and its included in your price:

- Free Drinks

-Free Speciality Dinning

-3rd/4th Guest Sail Free

-Free Wifi

-Shore Excursions

Not sure if the OP chose the speciality dinning, but if I had to guess Im thinking thats maybe why they ate at the speciality restaurants so much.

We actually chose the Canadian Money at Par and therefore we did not have the Free at Sea promotion available to us. We paid for 4 Specialty Dinning.

Cruising%202016%202978_zpsuqjgfi75.jpg

Cruising%202016%202979_zpswj9fjsnc.jpg

Cruising%202016%202980_zpsqtkynnyy.jpg

One last plate of coconut shrimps before leaving.

Cruising%202016%202981_zpspoks4xue.jpg

We love Mr. Sanchos, we'll be going back next time we are in Cozumel.

If you don't mind me asking, have you even tried Nachi Cocum in Cozumel? We've been there twice. Just looking for a comparison between Nachi Cocum and Mr Sanchos. Nice review, thanks for the hard work.

If you don't mind me asking, have you even tried Nachi Cocum in Cozumel? We've been there twice. Just looking for a comparison between Nachi Cocum and Mr Sanchos. Nice review, thanks for the hard work.

No we haven't been to Nachi Cocum. I looked it up and the basic price is the same $55 per person. If I read it correctly Nachi Cocum has a 4 courses lunch while Mr. Sanchos food menu is available all day as well as the 2 buffets are open all day.

Also a big fan of nachi cocum - mostly due to the fact that they limit the # of people allowed in (I think to 125? but I have never seen more than 50-60 people there) - very relaxed atmosphere and more than enuf food - can never eat all the courses and drink service to your 'palapa/lounger' is excellent :)

We started our 7th and last day by going to the gym since we missed the last 2 days because of excursions. We skipped breakfast because we had reservation for ‘Wine Lovers the Musical’ at lunch time. The show is the story of two people at a wine class who fall in love. As the actors taste, so does the audience. It also includes a three course meal. Cost $25 per person.

After our workout we went and tried the rope course. It was better than the one on Vista.

Fuji%20Cruise%202016%20387_zpsphyxckwe.jpg

Fuji%20Cruise%202016%20388_zps6fxxwyk5.jpg

Fuji%20Cruise%202016%20389_zpsrfic89b6.jpg

I kept telling Tracy to let go of the harness, if you fall it will catch you

Fuji%20Cruise%202016%20390_zpssho1sjxw.jpg

Fuji%20Cruise%202016%20391_zps6jaan9wm.jpg

She finally tried it, hands free.

Fuji%20Cruise%202016%20392_zpszakw1lny.jpg

Cruising%202016%203017_zps1etbcbwm.jpg

Cruising%202016%203018_zpsgzy72jbc.jpg

Cruising%202016%203019_zps8hzum58p.jpg

Cruising%202016%203021_zpsk9bwe4dj.jpg

Cruising%202016%203022_zpscwvupuqz.jpg

Cruising%202016%203024_zpsdtrlzcaq.jpg

I was pleased to see that the male actor was the same guy who played Jerry Lee Lewis in the ‘Million Dollar Quartet’. Overall an excellent show, the meal was good and Tracy and I learnt a few things about wine.