Cruise credits

hawkers

We have one future cruise in our history showing as 2 cruise credits. We booked as it as a 23 day cruise but it can be booked separately. My question - is it possible we could be credited with internet minutes for each segment?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have one future cruise in our history showing as 2 cruise credits. We booked as it as a 23 day cruise but it can be booked separately. My question - is it possible we could be credited with internet minutes for each segment?

If it is a b2b then you will receive 1 cruise credit/pp for each leg once that leg is completed, so 2/pp is correct.

If you are Platinum or higher and receive free internet mins., or if you purchase Internet mins. they will roll over, as will your on board accounts.

This assumes you are not in a full suite in which case you will receive 2 cruise credits per leg of the voyage.

I may be mistaken, but I thought you got both cruise credits at the end of the cruise.

I agree but at present it is showing in our history as 'future' so not in our total yet but there as 2 credits assigned to that cruise.

Yes, you will get two cruise credits for that booking. In addition, assuming you are platinum or higher, you will get an internet allotment for the first segment, and those minutes will roll over to the second segment if you do not use them all during the first part of the cruise. Once you have exhausted the minutes from the first segment, then the free minutes for the second segment will become available.

Thanks for the replies!

On b2b cruises are you issued with a cruise card for the first segment then another for the second or just the one card. Also noting the 23 days are in the same cabin.

Thanks for the replies!

On b2b cruises are you issued with a cruise card for the first segment then another for the second or just the one card. Also noting the 23 days are in the same cabin.

Princess on our last three cruises has started to issue on card for a B2B if no cabin change. We did a B2B2B and had only one card for all three.

Internet was per cruise .

Since you booked it as one cruise (and your note of same cabin), you will be issued just one cruise card.