Some Epic comments

dans0202

Holy Ship is the charter, disembarking tomorrow.

Last week, 4 "stowaways" tried to remain on-board, illegally. It took 2 hours (security & embarkation were stopped during the search) to find & remove them from the Epic.

Disembarkation took an hour longer last week, as many couldn't be roused (think hung-over from 24-hr raves).

I feel for the cabin stewards. Heard many didn't get tipped & they had to work harder than ever (so did food personnel - 24-hr buffet for the partiers).

Holy Ship is the charter, disembarking tomorrow.

Last week, 4 "stowaways" tried to remain on-board, illegally. It took 2 hours (security & embarkation were stopped during the search) to find & remove them from the Epic.

Disembarkation took an hour longer last week, as many couldn't be roused (think hung-over from 24-hr raves).

I feel for the cabin stewards. Heard many didn't get tipped & they had to work harder than ever (so did food personnel - 24-hr buffet for the partiers).

Geez! What is wrong with people? :(

Regarding embarkation, how about doing the opposite and try to be one of the last on board vs the first? I realize this flies in the face of what most travelers attempt to do, but isn't the point to avoid the crowds? You can't beat them on the early arrivals so why not wait them out and bring up the rear?

Yes, yes, I know you paid for that first cruise day but why start with all that aggravation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our daughter works for another company with the same owners as NCL. She is a manager doing the the job of two hourly employees plus her own due to lack of staff. It seems as though they don't pay enough to attract good people that will stay with the company for any length of time. I'm not too enthused about our upcomming cruise on the Epic needless to say.