SEATAC - Best way to cruise port and back to airport

Cruiz'nBaers

If anyone out there has been or will be sailing konningsdam soon, would you find out what the name of the shampoo used in the suites? I love it and failed to get the brand name. Thanks, sparky

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Sparky,

We'll do that for you. We board the Koningsdam tomorrow in a Neptune Suite. We can't wait to try it! Stay tuned.

Esther

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

In order to make connections we are having to fly in on the day before the cruise and stay over the night after the cruise. Are you suggesting we stay at one of the hotels at the airport that uses their services? If so do we arrange for them to pick us up at the cruise terminal on return and transport us back to the hotel?

We use Uber in Seattle, from airport to hotel and hotel to ship. Have a great cruise!

Since we are arriving late the day before, we are staying at the Airport Hilton. They had a special deal for $20 more for BOTH of us to transfer to the pier in the morning. If interested, book directly through the Hotel to get the deal, not through something like Hotels.com.

That's incorrect. Shuttle Express has service from SEA to Smith Cove, also from SEA to hotel to Smith Cove (and round-trip service too). Their price is quite reasonable IMO. Here's a link:

https://shuttleexpress.com/seattle/cruise-transfers/

BTW, I live in the Seattle metro area and I've used Shuttle Express many times.

Since you've used them many times, I'm assuming you have had a positive experience. We were considering their service, but the reviews were not good. Would love to hear positives!

If anyone out there has been or will be sailing konningsdam soon, would you find out what the name of the shampoo used in the suites? I love it and failed to get the brand name. Thanks, sparky

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Sparky,

We just boarded the Koningsdam neptune suite. Here is the shampoo brand. It is Elemis. I took a photo but it was too large to upload to Cruise Critic before we sail. If you message me your email maybe I can send it that way. But at least now you know the brand.

Happy travels,

Esther

We use Uber in Seattle, from airport to hotel and hotel to ship. Have a great cruise!

We used Uber while we were in Seattle for a week, and they were great! I think we used it three times, and each time a driver was nearby and arrived quickly. Pretty reasonable rates as well.

We have not cruised from Seattle before so we need some help. Are shuttles available from hotels to the cruise terminal? What is the best way to get back to the airport? Taxi' date=' shuttle, HAL transfers? Thanks.[/quote']

We used Seattle Express. Reasonable rates and punctual.

You can check the website seattleexpress dot com.

1. Click on the tab that says hotels and this will show, which hotels are served by Seattle Express.

2. If you decide to stay at an airport hotel you can use this service. If you want a hotel closer to the pier you would need to use a car service, taxi or uber.

3. If you decide on an airport hotel, you click on the tab or call the phone number on the website or click the reservations tab. I usually get my confirmation within 24 hours.

Then confirmation states what time you will be picked up at the airport hotel.

4. The shuttle is outside the cruise terminal when you return from the cruise You need a reservation even if you only go one way.

5. I have been on the shuttle when some people only made a reservation one way. If they stayed at a hotel close to the pier pre cruise and needed a ride to the airport or airport hotel post cruise, they would make a reservation post cruise with Seattle express.

6. No payment is required until you use the service.

Thanks for the information. It's just what I needed!

I can't say enough about the quality of service from Already There's Seattle town car. We've used them every time we needed transportation in Seattle and they are absolutely reliable! Charlotte stays in touch prior to arrival and again once you've landed at the airport or are ready to depart from your hotel or the ship.