Epic delayed?

BoozeCruiser83

What is considered 'fun' for those booked with this group, might be considered total nonsense and disrespect for the crew.

:rolleyes:

I don't call what you like to do to have fun on cruises "total nonsense," perhaps you could extend the same courtesy to me and to the other people who enjoy music cruises?

And I saw no one disrespecting the crew and I have seen text messages from crew saying they missed our group and our energy now that it's back to a regular cruise. And I'm sure the crew appreciated the increase in (mandatory) tips from the large jump in alcohol sales. Do you have knowledge that the crew was disrespected?

I have seen other threads that your group led to numerous arrests when ship disembarked and the ship brig was full. Other posts have said how the chairs had to be suran wrapped to each other to prevent being thrown overboard. Carpets having to be washed. Why would other posters make this up? These type of behaviors equal disrespect to staff to me. Spending more on alcohol makes it all good? Treat the crew like human beings and not desperate for extra tips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by coaster

There was no furniture tied down that I saw although they did cover the theater chairs and eventually the rugs in plastic

Why was there a need to cover theater chairs and rugs in plastic? Sounds like a Carnival Fantasy class ship.

Edited by coaster

I worked check-in on both Holy Ship cruises. I will have to say the terminal was loud and the crowd was diverse, but the people were lovely. They waited patiently on line when we had a back-up due to a security check. Everyone was respectful and polite. Not my type of music but neither is jazz, so I wouldn't like that blasting in the terminal all day either. However, it was nice seeing people dancing in line.

Edited by hcw80

Wow, Norwegian does that too huh? Just got off RCL Majesty of the Seas in November and they did the same thing with notice about three days ahead of time. No compensation for the beverage package we purchased, only a $50 credit on next cruise. Explanation: required ship maintenance.

Never really thought about doing a themed cruise before, while the one mentioned above would not be for me this one sounds fun, anyone done anything like this one ?

Peter Frampton - Special Appearance 3/13

America

Little River Band

The Orchestra Starring Former Members of ELO

Christopher Cross

Ambrosia

Orleans

Stephen Bishop..

http://rockandromancecruise.com/