LIVE Oasis of the Seas - January 15 to 22nd

OMG...I LOVE THIS SHIP!!!

This ship is exactly what cruising should be like. I know that most people don't like it because it's very big and has a lot of people...but that is the reason why I like it I think. The neighbourhood design is perfect for cruising. Each neighbourhood offers different experiences and I like that. Central Park is the natural elements and I'm glad I chose to pick a room there. Boardwalk is a throw back to the Coney Island boardwalk in New York. The Promenade is like your mall. There's also the pool deck and entertainment zones. There's something for everyone on this ship. I didn't take many good photos yesterday as my camera batteries were dead but I did take some.

Today is a sea day...will be hanging out in solarium I'm guessing. We also have the cruise critic meet and mingle plus cabin crawl. I'm also hoping to do some more periscoping today...maybe get some action shots from the flow rider and rock wall. I'm off to explore now :).

They've closed the upper deck (16) tonight due to inclement weather...it's really windy tonight and the ship is noticeably moving.

In other news...I think I'm frustrating my room steward as I'm hanging out on my deck while he wants to do my room. I keep telling him to go ahead I don't mind...but he keeps saying later.

The wind is howling and the boat is rockin as we cruise our way through the bahamas. If I were on Getaway right now, my closets would be going crazy. I'm impressed with how stable this boat is right now. My concern is though that my excursion tomorrow may be cancelled due to the wind as I'm ziplining.

Good Morning from Jamaica! Off to do some zip lining again today..but before I go, here are a few shots I took from Labadee yesterday! I have to say that Labadee is a very relaxed place and I would enjoy being there again in the future.

Nice photos from Labadee.

What bars are open at boarding to get my drink on?? Thank You

Sailing Mar 5th

Trellis was for sure. I think Sand Bar and On Air may have been as well. I wasn't really paying attention but there were bars open. Note that there is tax on everything when you're in port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums