MSC Fantasia Drinks Package

Stdavids

We're due to go on the Fantasia in March, just wondering if anyone knows which white wines are available on the Allegrissimo drinks package (std all inclusive package).

I believe 2 white wines available, be great to know which ones they are!

Cheers for any help!

We're due to go on the Fantasia in March, just wondering if anyone knows which white wines are available on the Allegrissimo drinks package (std all inclusive package).

I believe 2 white wines available, be great to know which ones they are!

Cheers for any help!

On our 3 cruises with Allegrissimo, the wine, red or white, was La Zolla. Can't recall a choice. I have previously described it as ordinary but last time out l found it very pleasant. I mostly drank the red, my wife the white and she found it grand.

The whites tend to be Grillo or Chardonnay, both Italian. They're quite drinkable, but for an extra £16 per day you can have the premium package, which includes all the wines they sell by the glass - maybe see how you like the wine when you board, you can always upgrade if they're not to your taste

I'm sailing on her in March too, on the 26th from Abu Dhabi :)

Have to say, we didn't enjoy the whites included in the Allegrissimo package so upgraded to the Premium. Not only did it enable us to have a wider range of wines (not that we're wines snobs by any means) but included far more of the beverages on board, so we thought it was a good deal.

We purchased the premium this time for our Dubai sailing because there was no package available at the time we booked, but I still think for £34 per day it's worth it when compared to the cost on other lines considering the number of non alcoholic drinks we have during the day too, and including the in room mini bar.

Edited by peteukmcr

New to MSC and just booked meraviliga in September. What is included I. The drinks packages, particularly interested I. Cocktails/ Martinis will these be I included? Can I upgrade to higher package on the ship by paying the difference and would both people in cabin have to.

Just a few more questions, what are the surcharges for restaurants likely to be? Do you have to pre book shows?

I'm sure they will be many more questions

Edited by 70054609

You can upgrade onboard and pay the difference, plus 15% gratuity.

There is a selection of martini and other cocktails in the standard package, such as cosmopolitan, long island tea, mojito etc

Not sure about the charges for restaurants - Meraviglia hasn't launched yet so there isn't much info out there. The Tex Mex on Fantasia has both a set menu and an a la carte menu where items are individually priced