Executive VIP ??

greeneyesviv

Has anyone used Executive VIP recently? I received a quote from them a couple of months ago. I tried to go to their website today and their website is no longer active. Do they have a different website? I also sent them a reply to their email last week with no reply. Any help would be appreciated. Ty

I know they get good reviews consistently here on CC and I am looking for a transfer for one person, from an on site Universal Studios hotel to Port Canaveral (NCL cruise). Would I be better off just taking a cab? I realize the Towncar is probably more $ but how much do you think? Is it worth knowing I have a car reserved perhaps? How far/long is that trip? Not interested in renting a car and driving.

Thanks in advance. I'm just looking for advice.

I know they get good reviews consistently here on CC and I am looking for a transfer for one person, from an on site Universal Studios hotel to Port Canaveral (NCL cruise). Would I be better off just taking a cab? I realize the Towncar is probably more $ but how much do you think? Is it worth knowing I have a car reserved perhaps? How far/long is that trip? Not interested in renting a car and driving.

A taxi will cost you $$$$ because the port is 45-60 min away from the airport.

Try contacting Cortrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle or Travelynx and see if they can help you out.

Spoke with Michael today and was told that the website is under construction and will be up in a day or two.

Email- viplimo@screenstar.com

Phone- 321-505-0009

Tyvm I appreciate you finding out, they are our first choice. You probably have done this on another thread, I could use some help with a hotel before and after our cruise. It will be the first time we have stayed in Florida and the first time to Florida for my parents and brother. We would like to stay on the beach. I have search everything and everywhere but get mixed reviews on everything. I was considering Hampton At cocoa beach or Hilton, Hilton is already booked before our cruise. There are 6 of us. Price isn't an issue. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would look at renting a car one way; alternate would be to find cheap transport to MCO and from there use one of the popular shared shuttles

• 3 weeks later...

I came back here to see if anyone had used Executive VIP recently. I booked a transfer with them back in August of last year for January of this year. I talked to Michael, emailed him all the information. He sent me a confirmation in October. I emailed him a week prior to confirm again and got no response. I tried calling his phone and got no answer with full voice mail. All six of us arrived at our hotel the night before and that night and the next morning I tried calling him - no answer and full voice mail. No answer to my emails. The morning of, we had to book a VERY expensive last minute shuttle through the hotel to get to the port because Michael never showed up, never called, never emailed to tell me he wouldn't be there. Extremely upset about this and would never recommend them.

Yep I would never recommend VIP limo either. They were supposed to pick us up at Pet canaveral carnival yesterday morning (2/4) they never returned phone call or email. So we took a cab for 4 to MCO and it cost the exact same thing they were going to charge. THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE.

Yep I would never recommend VIP limo either. They were supposed to pick us up at Pet canaveral carnival yesterday morning (2/4) they never returned phone call or email. So we took a cab for 4 to MCO and it cost the exact same thing they were going to charge. THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE.

*port* Canaveral!

I have to agree. We asked for a quote from Executive Limo and, when we didn't respond within 24 to his quote, we got a less than friendly email about it. When I explained our delay and we tried additional communications, he did not respond. I would not recommend them.

I booked through this company based on the many good reviews here on CC and the price was lower than some others I checked. The owner didn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzy sales voice I am accustomed to, but he seemed professional enough.

I was VERY specific that I was looking for a towncar/sedan as opposed to the mini van/shuttle vehicles I had read reviews on and was told I would get that. I am a solo passenger so if I am spending $130 plus I want to travel in comfort.

Now I'm concerned that I'll get left at my hotel in Universal or picked up late! Could some of those MANY executive vip fans out there reassure me that I made a good choice?

I booked through this company based on the many good reviews here on CC and the price was lower than some others I checked. The owner didn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzy sales voice I am accustomed to, but he seemed professional enough.

I was VERY specific that I was looking for a towncar/sedan as opposed to the mini van/shuttle vehicles I had read reviews on and was told I would get that. I am a solo passenger so if I am spending $130 plus I want to travel in comfort.

Now I'm concerned that I'll get left at my hotel in Universal or picked up late! Could some of those MANY executive vip fans out there reassure me that I made a good.

I would advise you to have a back up plan. It is 4 days after I was supposed to be picked up and I have not even heard an apology or an excuse for that matter! As I stated we paid the same for a taxi that I would have paid them. Good Luck!

I wrote about my bad experience with this company before. His wife was very late for the pickup, lied about the reason, and drove off the road momentarily when she was texting (which she admitted). The ride to the port with her felt like it was 100 mph and I seriously thought this was it for us.

we made reservations with him a couple months ago for our upcoming trip this Thursday Feb 16th. Have tried multiple times to try and reach him via email and phone with no response. So here we are 2 days away scrambling to make other arrangements for our party of 6. Unacceptable and cowardly business practice.