Breakaway Deck 8 BB-decks larger?

cruisegal40

There are minisuites on 8 that have extra large balconies and balcony rooms on 9 with extra large balconies.

For example cabin 8134 and others in that area on both sides of the ship. Those balconies are huge compared to the regular minisuite balconies.

Some wonderful person created this great worksheet for us. It has links to show you pictures and all kinds of interesting data to help you pick out a cabin category. Have fun choosing:)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

Thanks all for the replies. Thanks for the spread sheet also. I realized those cabins are right above the theater also. Not a fan of that.

Above the theater's not great, but you could do your own show from those balconies and call games of shuffleboard for ESPN 8: The Ocho!

I am looking into booking the BA for September. I am looking at the BB balconies that are behind the restaurants. Specifically 8778. Are those balconies larger than the other BB on that same deck?

No they are not. I was in 8780 loved location though

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app