Live from Caribbean Princess 14-22 Jan

mdgary

Enjoy! Jealous!!

We just got back Dec. 19th from an ABC cruise. Bonaire was our favorite! We'll be on Caribbean Princess in April of 2018.

On day 2 of ABC cruise. If any questions I will try and answer. Smooth boarding on Saturday and calm seas to start.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On day 2 of ABC cruise. If any questions I will try and answer. Smooth boarding on Saturday and calm seas to start.

We will be on the ABC cruise starting on 1/28.

1. How is the weather?

2. How is the food in the buffet and in MDR?

3. How are the shows?

4. If possible, can you please post the Patters?

Thank you!! :)

1. How is the weather?

3. How are the shows?

me too! excited to try out Princess cruise lines, have only sailed on Celebrity

1. How is the weather?

3. How are the shows?

So far the weather has been ok. A little sprinkle and cloudy this afternoon. Temps around 0

Have early dining in Palm dining room and first nights dinner was good. Buffett has been fine as well. Nice selection for breakfast. Lunch selection could be better but still good.

Did not see welcome aboard show and tonight is Piano Man which we have seen way too many times.

Will post patters when we return or some quick pictures while out.

Sorry to post a very repetitive question, but we join on Sunday for a b2b, and would love to know:

1. What movies are on

2. The food alternative restaurant options available on which nights etc. Eg. Crab shack on first formal night.

Thank you so much, but more importantly enjoy yourself

Sorry to post a very repetitive question, but we join on Sunday for a b2b, and would love to know:

1. What movies are on

2. The food alternative restaurant options available on which nights etc. Eg. Crab shack on first formal night.

Thank you so much, but more importantly enjoy yourself

MUTS

Florence Foster Jenkins

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jason Bourne

Keeping Up With The Joneses

The Legend Of Tarzan

The Magnificent Seven

Sing Street

Crab shack only offered one time. After last port on the 19th.

In room movies in pics below: hope this helps

389c2530e5f0e95287f8c1187ca64e9f.jpga2d807d196f25e9a21325040f868d3b5.jpg3ccb0e37a8b42b4cf65a5cd8e5dec308.jpg

Have a great cruise. We just got off the CB on Saturday and had a great time.

Unfortunately our sail away happened in the dark due to the tragic FLL shootings. Many passengers (hundreds I think the captain said) were not allowed to leave the airport for several hours until the airport was deemed secure again. Thoughts and prayers for those that lost loved ones.

We also missed our last port (Grand Turk) due to sustained 37 knot winds making in unsafe to dock or perhaps even walk along the pier. Captain said another ship had attempted to dock and had to abort so he wasn't going to put the ship/passengers at risk. We were definitely rocking-n-rolling until the captain turned and started heading back to Ft. Lauderdale.

Enjoying reading your review. We are boarding Sunday and were wondering who Maitre 'D is and what time you were able to board. Also, ARE THE NEW BEDS ON THE CARIBBEAN YET??? We are excited!!!

Maitre'D is Francesco Ciorfito. We just turned Platinum and got to the port around 10:30 and were onboard around 11:15. Not sure if we have one of the new beds or not but when we boarded they were tossing old beds into a dumpster so I 'm guessing "some" have been swapped out.

And for person who asked about the Crab Shack. I had day wrong (unless they do more than one) Saw it posted as the 18th (after Aruba)

If you can, please let us know if there is a Pub Lunch offered. And also where? still free? what's on menu? (Of course, if you don't do pub lunch, then you needn't bother.) :)

Haven't seen anything for Pub lunch yet but might be later in cruise.

Maitre'D is Francesco Ciorfito. We just turned Platinum and got to the port around 10:30 and were onboard around 11:15. Not sure if we have one of the new beds or not but when we boarded they were tossing old beds into a dumpster so I 'm guessing "some" have been swapped out.

And for person who asked about the Crab Shack. I had day wrong (unless they do more than one) Saw it posted as the 18th (after Aruba)

Thanks so much for your help about the beds. We are on for 34 days, so a good mattress makes the cruise. Really do appreciate you taking your time to answer questions.