Live from Caribbean Princess 14-22 Jan

mdgary

I was wondering if the in room movies you showed are available on demand or do they run on scheduled times throughout the day? Will be sailing in April and excited to get onboard. Thanks

The Caribbean Princess does not have the interactive TVs that the Royal and Regal do. So in-cabin movies run at scheduled times.

What are you planning to do? These are bucket lists islands for us.

We are all about beaches and snorkeling. :cool:

Thanks!

Did the 7 hour island/cave tour in Curacao. You go out for 4 hours, come back to ship for 1 hour lunch and then go back out for another 3 hours. Lot of driving in the bus but enjoyed it. Aruba just hitting the shops today. In Bonaire we are renting a golf cart and just cruising around the island.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the ABC cruise in early December. The pub lunch was offered on one of the last two sea days--after all of our ports. They were offering the fish and chips menu. On cruises we've been on that had two pub lunches, they had a different menu for the second one with shrimp and chips as one of the main dishes. That's the menu I like.

If you can, please let us know if there is a Pub Lunch offered. And also where? still free? what's on menu? (Of course, if you don't do pub lunch, then you needn't bother.) :)

Pub lunch was today 11:30-1:00 (first sea day after Bonaire) and only time offered.

44bd5793e446dd219367c35fbc573c73.jpg

Great service throughout the cruise. Did golf cart rental,on Bonaire and highly recommend it. $90 for the 2 person cart for all day. Nice way to see the island.

bdfb1aeed770086c4a477e3e0557baea.jpg

14f948dbb363c2b9b0579bd8df9bffe2.jpg

de2279c1b94247244a61338c3c31c545.jpg

d587077217dcae0a44ea9c0bf5892e44.jpg

How has the quality of the food been in the Main dinning room and buffet

Thanks

Quality in both has been good. Princess has cut back the "available anytime" choices, burgers instead of steak and the evening buffet could be better, but overall still good.

Where did you rent the golf cart from? Did you reserve before you arrived? Thanks!

Like Plunker said. We emailed them requesting to reserve a cart and no payment in advance. They give you a island map and mark out locations of what to see.

Here is a link to the Patters from our cruise. Will post full review later but if there are any questions please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9mlu64i7lgdo9ba/AACf0PZ7omSDKs-IX3VraaETa?dl=0

Thanks for posting them. I haven't seen anything for the Caribbean Princess recently.

Here is a link to the Patters from our cruise. Will post full review later but if there are any questions please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9mlu64i7lgdo9ba/AACf0PZ7omSDKs-IX3VraaETa?dl=0

Thanks for sharing. I noticed that they did an International Crew Talent Show on your last night. We have not seen it in our last cruises. We like to see onstage the crews we have met displaying their talents. I thought it was gone for good.