I truly hate it when:

I can also see where the OP is coming from where a simple "thank you" would be nice, especially if an answer is one that took time/research to look info. up on specific costs/other details that most of us just don't retain at the top of our heads. Looking it up takes time, typing up specific details takes time, so a simple "thank you" is just common courtesy. I thank others who have answered questions for me and not just to get my post count up. BTW, if you reach a certain # of posts, is a free cruise involved? :p

Someone asked "who comes back to look and see if they were thanked?". Never did that in the past, but about two years ago I answered a question posted about a beach that we'd visited in one of the ports that someone asked about. A few months later, I noticed the question again and read through the thread only to discover that the OP had specifically asked me a couple more questions...and I never answered because I didn't go back to that post. :eek: I felt terrible. I did answer and apologized then, but I don't know if she ever saw that or not. But I'll try to go back and check now and sometimes there are further questions.

I hate to sound witchy, but there are a few members who I just won't waste my time answering anymore. Problem solved. :D

Edited by pghsteelerfan