Lunch at sushi on five

misspuss

When we were on the Infinity two years ago, on port days, when Lumenae was closed for lunch, we were able to go to bistro on 5 with no charge. Will we be able to go to Sushi on 5 withour paying to cover charge? I would love to go there, but the prices are rather steep.

Thanks for any information

Me again...Perhaps more details: We are booked in a celebraty suite on the infinity.I know if you are in a R.S. or P.S. You can go to any of the speciality venues at no charge. What about us lowly C.S. people?

Me again...Perhaps more details: We are booked in a celebraty suite on the infinity.I know if you are in a R.S. or P.S. You can go to any of the speciality venues at no charge. What about us lowly C.S. people?

You are charged,not free!!

Our last cruise was in a Royal Suite so we had lunch in Sushi on 5 one port day. We liked our 1st 2 items, did not like the sushi and ordered noodles which were not the noodles I was envisioning. Also had dessert which was good. If it was not included in the perks for a RS our lunch would have been $70 with tip. I would not have gone if we had to pay so if you are up in the air about it, make sure you know if you will be charged.

We had a fabulous lunch recently on our Silhouette TA. You don't pay a cover charge. All items are a la carte, and we thought they were reasonably priced for what we paid. I have pics of the menu and photos of food on my review. It was one of my favorite meals of our cruise.

This was one of my favorite venues on our December Celebrity cruise. I enjoyed a daily mid-afternoon snack of edamame and a 5 piece sashimi plate. The staff was great – very friendly and engaging. After my second visit, the chef prepared an off menu dish consisting of about 6 to 7 pieces of fish in a light truffle oil – very, very yummy!

They offer a decent selection of sakes which are included in the premium beverage package. My check never exceeded $12; I thought it was an exceptional value and a very nice experience.