On Summit Now

chrisaulbach

Princessa: Which cruise are you going on in July? I'm thinking of the New England Bermuda one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quot

The summit sails to Bermuda in July. They sail to New England/Canada in September unless something has changed. I also would like to sail with captain kate. I have heard great things about her. She interacts with staff and guests. Why wouldn't somebody look foward to having her as their captain? I like Maya in Michael's club and hope she is sailing in August when I am sailing

The other Captain on the Summit, Captain Alex is very personable, very visible, very interactive, very approachable, and very funny.. You would not be disappointed no matter who is at the helm. Also, there is a special 10 day cruise that is going to New England/Canada departing on June27. It will be in Canada on Canada Day and Boston on the 4th. The three 14 day sailings to NE/CA are 9/10, 9/24, 10/8.

The other Captain on the Summit, Captain Alex is very personable, very visible, very interactive, very approachable, and very funny.. You would not be disappointed no matter who is at the helm. Also, there is a special 10 day cruise that is going to New England/Canada departing on June27. It will be in Canada on Canada Day and Boston on the 4th. The three 14 day sailings to NE/CA are 9/10, 9/24, 10/8.

I also have sailed with captain alex but want to experience a cruise with captain kate