Escape Vibe Vs. Other Areas

RedRover96

I have read with interest all the descriptions of those who booked Vibe, not including the vivid description on how to secure passes. I’d like to hear from others about Spice H2O (can get crowded), Deck 8 Waterfront and sunning areas on deck 19 & 20, for a person/couple to escape the pool deck crowds for a couple of hours a day is $99 worth it? We are doing the Western cruise in July with 4 port days and 2 sea days, having a hard time figuring the $’s for what 2-3 hours of quiet time for 2 sea days???

RedRover96

I actually don't think I would do it again, especially with a spa pass. My main reason is it is just soooooooo windy up there. I went in November so maybe that had something to do with it but it was freezing with that wind. I don't go on Carib cruises to be under a towel blanket. lol Essentially, it's just a private bar if you don't have the weather to lie out and relax up there and it was insanely windy, every. Single. Day. As in close the umbrellas and stack all chairs not in use windy. Part of it has to be design/ship location.

That said, service is exceptional. But I can spend that $100 somewhere else.