Third berth non-alcoholic package/internet minutes - upgradeable or swappable?

bertrande

On our upcoming sailing, my in-laws, nanny and second-born are in an S1 while DH, DD and I are in a PH. The nanny being the third person in the suite was "perked up" with 40 mins of free internet and a classic non-alcoholic beverage package. Being the second passenger in my booking (disregarding the fact that RS and above guests all get the premium alcoholic package since our very first cabin for this booking # was an S2) makes me eligible for the premium alcoholic package.

I am a teetotaller. The nanny OTOH would appreciate a few beers and some wine now and then. Since we have technically paid to have 1 classic non-alcoholic package and 1 premium alcoholic package, does anyone know if we can request Concierge or Guest Services to swap the package entitlement around on our cards? If not, is her package upgradeable and at what cost?

As DD is 5 years old, she does not need the complimentary internet - I am assuming we get some kind of code for our devices, which code I'll be able to pass to the nanny for her use? If not, is the free 40-min package upgradeable or do we just have to pay for an unlimited package for her?

Many thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On our upcoming sailing, my in-laws, nanny and second-born are in an S1 while DH, DD and I are in a PH. The nanny being the third person in the suite was "perked up" with 40 mins of free internet and a classic non-alcoholic beverage package. Being the second passenger in my booking (disregarding the fact that RS and above guests all get the premium alcoholic package since our very first cabin for this booking # was an S2) makes me eligible for the premium alcoholic package.

I am a teetotaller. The nanny OTOH would appreciate a few beers and some wine now and then. Since we have technically paid to have 1 classic non-alcoholic package and 1 premium alcoholic package, does anyone know if we can request Concierge or Guest Services to swap the package entitlement around on our cards? If not, is her package upgradeable and at what cost?

As DD is 5 years old, she does not need the complimentary internet - I am assuming we get some kind of code for our devices, which code I'll be able to pass to the nanny for her use? If not, is the free 40-min package upgradeable or do we just have to pay for an unlimited package for her?

Many thanks in advance!

Interested to hear the answer to the premium package question because I have the same issue for our XMAS cruise.

Why don't you just swap your DD and the nanny on your paperwork so that the nanny is the 2nd person in your PH? You would then be the 3rd person and get the non alcoholic package. Have you been upgraded FOC since you are quoting the S2 in the equation :confused:? If you are paying for the upgrade, then you are entitled to the perks.

You'll be able to sort the 40mins free Internet with the IT guys onboard - all the 3rd and 4th pax obtain the 40mins, you included if you are the 3rd pax. Did you not get the 4 free perks with your suite bookings? I'm a little confused as to who wants what? Are you saying all the adults want unlimited Internet packages or one for you & DH, and the other could be used by the nanny?