Fridge Benefits

pudy68

The fridge was stocked with 4 cans of soda. I can't remember whether the 2 bottled water were inside the fridge or not. It's not complimentary since we are not Elite member. The prices are on a list by the glasses (on top of the fridge).

We have never seen this on our other Princess cruises.

Our fridge has always been empty except for the ice bucket, perfect for storing things you buy and carry on yourself. If there are any cans of soda there, they are probably left from the previous occupants --- I've left cans myself if we didn't quite finish what we had. The bottled water has always been on the desk with a note indicating the price --- of course, we quickly put it in the fridge!!

The fridge was stocked with 4 cans of soda. I can't remember whether the 2 bottled water were inside the fridge or not. It's not complimentary since we are not Elite member. The prices are on a list by the glasses (on top of the fridge).

We have never seen this on our other Princess cruises.

I wonder if the person before you left it in the room steward decided to just leave them in for you.

I wonder if the person before you left it in the room steward decided to just leave them in for you.

Last month on CB there were 4 cans of various soda on the counter above the fridge with the bottled water which were available for purchase.

We brought our own soda cans on board, so in order to prevent a mixup, we put their soda by the fridge door and ours inside the fridge. The next day, we saw the 4 cans of soda on the counter by the bottled water. Our room steward is very quick in picking up these things.

I don't think the room steward can leave stuff left by previous cruisers for the next set of cruisers to use. These 4 cans are definitely left by the room steward.

We were surprised to see these 4 cans because on our previous Princess cruises, only the ice bucket was in the fridge.

On my recent cruise (last week on CB) the four cans of soda and one large bottle of mineral water were on the counter above the fridge along with two glasses. Only the ice bucket was inside. My steward faithfully refileld the ice every day although I only used it a few times.

Our fridge has always been empty except for the ice bucket, perfect for storing things you buy and carry on yourself. If there are any cans of soda there, they are probably left from the previous occupants --- I've left cans myself if we didn't quite finish what we had. The bottled water has always been on the desk with a note indicating the price --- of course, we quickly put it in the fridge!!

Same here. I never had anything in the fridge other than the ice bucket when I boarded ... that and a large bottle of water, with the price attached, on the dresser.

Just give room service a shout if you want to order some beverages for in-cabin consumption. Almost as soon as I board, I always order a half dozen cans of Coke to store in the fridge. Price is pretty reasonable too.

I like always having cans of soda in the room as I tend to get thirsty during the night and always have a glass of something sitting on the nightstand.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived