Does anybody have the forms link for booking Future cruises onboard?

Galleon1234

There are no forms. (At least never seen any form.) You book a cruise onboard in person. We always have our info ready before the cruise and check on carnival.com for any changes just before getting in line.

Edited by SadieN

We are getting ready to sail on a cruise and want to have my forms already filled out for Future cruise bookings.

I've seen forms and drop boxes for those forms, but only in person. I wouldn't book a cruise like that and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone I liked. There are just too many ways things can go wrong, IMHO.

It's good to have the cruise(s) you want set up beforehand, but you can just write the critical information on a blank sheet of paper - date, ship, cabin #, and occupant name(s) should get you started.

Well, I booked past guest for a far out date on the last cruise and applied them to the B2B we are taking very soon. Moved the dates up with no problem. Planning to do that on this cruise as well. Unless something has changed... So, someone please let me know if you book a "past guest" cruise onboard and then move it up to a new date and apply it to an Early Saver Rate, if the rules have changed. I learned that on Cruise Critic.