Adventure of the Seas -Dining Options and Cruise Planner

ReelEst8

Hi - Traveling end of February. I have traveled on Royal Caribbean in the past but don't recall having as much trouble booking specialty restaurants and shows as I am now with the cruise planner app.

1.) Can we book specialty dining prior to boarding the ship? I can't even find out what restaurants are on the ship? All I see from the cruise planner is my time dining or the 3 or 4 meal packages?

2.) Can we book shows prior to boarding the ship as well? I only see Mystery Dinner Show? I know there's other shows on board but what are they?

Never felt more lost planning my cruise meals\activities than on this one.

Whats the latest on the ships updates? I believe the water slides are done anything else 'pending' that would be major?

Thanks so much!

Brian

No pre-cruise reservations for shows on Adventure.

Giovanni's Table is currently the only specialty restaurant that can be booked pre-cruise. Johnny Rockets is also onboard, but cannot be booked pre-cruise.

Edited by clarea

Thanks Bob - Are there any other restaurants besides Johnny Rockets & Giovanni's table? They used to have Chops Grille and some Asian option offering Sushi, Brazilian steakhouse? Nothing? Perhaps being on Norwegian Escape and other larger boats with many more options has spoiled me :-)

Thanks Bob - Are there any other restaurants besides Johnny Rockets & Giovanni's table? They used to have Chops Grille and some Asian option offering Sushi, Brazilian steakhouse? Nothing? Perhaps being on Norwegian Escape and other larger boats with many more options has spoiled me :-)

Chops has not been completed on Adventure yet. I don't know the expected completion date.

No plans for any other specialty restaurants.

You must be thinking of other ships, Adventure just has Giovanni's and a Chops under construction so it may or may not be ready for your cruise.

We are on the Feb 25-Mar 4 sailing. I was able to book Chops a few weeks ago. I have pre booked Giovanni's for the 1st sea day and Chops the last night. So I'm assuming Chops will be done soon.

Just an FYI...everything I've read indicates that Chops is opening late March, I saw 25th on CC somewhere, but I can't find a date on rccl.com, so it might be worth verifying that it will be open during your sailing.

Thanks daze6399. We will see what happens. As long as they refund my credit card that they have already charged, we will be fine😊 I'm not going to bother to call, it seems to me the people at the call center don't always have the correct information. We are looking forward to our 1st RCI cruise. We have sailed with Disney many times.

Thanks daze6399. We will see what happens. As long as they refund my credit card that they have already charged, we will be fine[emoji4] I'm not going to bother to call, it seems to me the people at the call center don't always have the correct information. We are looking forward to our 1st RCI cruise. We have sailed with Disney many times.

Enjoy the cruise! Make sure you let us know how it went when you get back (purely selfish request, we're sailing in June [emoji2][emoji1303])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are on the Feb 25-Mar 4 sailing. I was able to book Chops a few weeks ago. I have pre booked Giovanni's for the 1st sea day and Chops the last night. So I'm assuming Chops will be done soon.

Just a quick Hi!!! We're on that sailing too

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email today from RCI. They said that Chops will not be open on our sailing 2/25-3/4. They apologized that we were able to book it and it isn't available. They offered us 30% off dining at Giovanni's, we will use it😊 The email said that Chops will be open for the 3/18 sailing.