Japanese film crew on ms Koningsdam 14-23 December 2016 9-Day Eastern Caribbean

GinaRN

There was a film crew on this cruise filming for a travel show in Japan that is supposed to air in January 2017. I remember signing a release form and I gave my email address so that they could send information about the program. I haven't received any information to date and was wondering if anyone had any information.

TIA

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

We had a Japanese film crew onboard the Allure of the Seas a few years back. Same thing, they were filming a documentary about the ship. We signed a release and were even asked to "act" for one of the clips while they filmed us dining at the MDR.

We were also interested in watching the documentary but we never received further details about how to access it in the US. We searched unsuccessfully. It would've been nice to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Tapi

Could this be it? (Sorry, it's in Japanese.)

http://www.bs-tbs.co.jp/cruise/onair/

Looks, right, crunchii, love the Google translation:

"January 22, 2017 Broadcast # 285 "Caribbean holiday spending with new shipbuilding traveling enjoying adult time elegantly"

When the northern hemisphere reaches the winter time, there are waters where the world's major cruise ships gather. There is a Caribbean Sea. KONINGSDAM (Corning Sudam) who has just made his debut in April 2016 and has the meaning of "ship of the king of the Netherlands" also came to the sea of ​​the Caribbean for the first time. I will depart from Florida's Fort Lauderdale and introduce a ten-day journey through small and attractive islands in the East Caribbean. The islands floating in the Caribbean Sea are still divided into British, French and Dutch territories due to the influence of the Western continent invading the New Continent beginning with Columbus, and the remnants of the colonial era remain remarkable today. Therefore, I feel the change of air every time I get to the port of call. The Caribbean sea which connects these islands palates gentle and clear water and moistens the travelers' hearts. Enjoying the best beaches with private islands, walking on historical heritage dating back to the 17th century, in the sunshine, breathtaking with a European-style stylish cafe Everything is set for the best holiday It feels like what was done. Please join us for a fine and premium cruise time spent in the Caribbean."

BS-TBS is a Japan Satellite station it does not broadcast outside of Japan and is not part of the Direct TV TV-Japan channel. However it's web site states that you can "on Demand stream" some of it's shows. The time is 5 - 6 in Japan time which is depending on time zone 15 to 17 hours ahead of us.

Chances are it will not air outside of Japan.:mad: