Just my 2 cents the liberty is a nice looking ship here in miami

losuds63

I have talked to my TA and hope to be sailing on her the second week of Dec. 2006. Just waiting to see if the rest of my party wants to go. It will be my first carnival cruise. Looking forward to it. Laura

Hey..we might be joining you. We're scheduled for the Liberty for Jan. 15th....We also have a cruise set for Sep' date=' but may have to cancel that one cuz of the kids and hubby and I might go again on the Liberty in Dec..I think it's the 7th??...this would be the 8 day which has a wonderful itinerary! The one we're going on in Jan. is the 6 day...still can't wait to be on her. [/font']

15 more days and I will be on the Liberty, balcony room 8276 HERE I COME!!

We are going on the Liberty on December 10. Our cabin is a balcony cabin, a couple doors from you. Can you give me us a review of the cabin and location when you get back? My husband thinks we won't have enough storage space for all our clothes. Yes I'm a heavy packer. I try not to be, but what can I say it's very difficult for me to scale down.

They had some good coverage on the news in Tampa Bay last night as well -- looked good -- but will look better when my wife board her on Nov 26 for its first W. Caribbean Cruise! We did not book until October as Wilma was heading toward Florida, and had already done her work on Cozumel. But we are looking at both the excursion days and the 4 days at sea.

Bill

Disney Jungle Cruise - 1972, 74, 80, 90, 93 ... (an naseum)

Disney Pirates of the Carib - 1972 (ditto)

Disney It's A Small World - ditto ditto

Liberty 11/26/05 (actually our first)!

Hi all. My wife and I just returned from the transatlantic voyage on hte Liberty. It's an awsome ship for sure. The cabins are alright. Don't use your sign-and-sail card for the safe. It will work for a while then not work. Use your drivers liscence. Watch out for neighboring cabins for the slamming balcony doors. They are real noisy, and hopefully you won't get an elderly couple next door that gets up at 0 dark thirty every morning, slams the balcony door a few times, shuffles the chairs around and coughs their heads off. Not a single "sleep-in" the whole trip.

If you come from the lido deck into deck 10 on either side of the slide, the floors inside the doors are slick marble. An accident waiting to happen.

Our cruise seemed to be a geriactric bunch. Too many "walkers" and wheel chairs slowing your motion everywhere. But, by God, don't get in their way come dinner time.

You will need an interpreter and a dictionary to read the menu in the dining rooms, or even Emile's for that matter. Not a great selection for good ole American meat and potatoes kind of people.

The cruise director was ok. A large British guy. Many jokes and hijinks seemed to be set-up when it came to the shows involving passengers. Wait for him to meet a passenger on stage with the name Willy Banger. You can guess the jokes on that name.

Entertainment in the Venitian Lounge aren't worth it most of the time. The dancing shows are ok, except you will need ear plugs. About 100 decibles.

Embarkation a breeze in Rome......a nightmare debarkation in Miami.

Question? learjetdoc49@adelphia.net :cool:

Uh oh.... no spell check. Sorry

<<Originally Posted by billh65

Disney Jungle Cruise - 1972, 74, 80, 90, 93 ... (an naseum)

Disney Pirates of the Carib - 1972 (ditto)

Disney It's A Small World - ditto ditto

WHaaat? No Staten Island Ferry >>

No Staten Island Ferry -- did do the Statue of Liberty ferry to Ellis Island, etc. Not quite the same. Sorry. Oh, and the ferry across the Walt Disney World Lagoon ... MANY times (that's the problem or advantage living less than 2 hours from the Magic Kingdom) ...

bill

Archived