Select Discount Laundry?

thepoint

We got a "coupon" in our cabin last week for the special bag price of $49.50 and we are select (elite after this). There was nothing on the summary sheet that mentioned anything else about laundry other than two items pressed for free--I looked because I couldn't believe the coupon slip!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We got a "coupon" in our cabin last week for the special bag price of $49.50 and we are select (elite after this). There was nothing on the summary sheet that mentioned anything else about laundry other than two items pressed for free--I looked because I couldn't believe the coupon slip!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Something must have changed significantly because our last three cruises as select our coupons were for $20. How long was your cruise. The $49.50 deal is normally offered to everyone on a cruise over 10 days towards the end of the cruise.. I still have a copy of the $20 coupon as we didn't use two on a 10 day cruise.

Website simple says Select - 2 free pressed items and discount on one bag of laundry (for each) I will call Celebrity and find out exactly what discount means. I'll let you know. (Previous trips have been in a suite and laundry was included. Paying for laundry is less expensive than a suite, but $50 for a bag is ridiculous.)

Checked with Celebrity. There is no Select Discount on laundry for less than 12 night cruises. Our cruise is 11 nights!

Beanb41, you mentioned you received coupons on a ten day cruise. I am just going to hope we do also.

Thank you all for your comments.