Are there washing machines and irons on Regal?

Mel2421

There are laundry rooms on each of the cabin decks.

IMHO,this is a big plus for cruising with Princess. With ironing boards and irons readily available, I do not have to wear wrinkled clothes. We pack less knowing that we can do a few loads of laundry if the clothing supply gets low.

On the last cruise we took a few months ago, I packed detergent pods and fabric sheets for the dryer.

So, I planned to do some clothes on our 10 day Royal cruise just last month. In the middle of the trip, we had one rainy morning so I decided to do the laundry. Of course, everyone else had the same idea!! Got my 2 washes going but then realized I didn't have enough tokens.

The machine was out of tokens and I had to walk to the elevator and then go to 2 different floors before I found machines with tokens. Felt like I had walked a mile for those stinking tokens.

Got back to "my" laundry room only to find that someone had plopped my wet laundry onto a chair.

Lesson learned. Next time I will buy my tokens at the beginning of the cruise when the vending machines are full!!!

Washers, dryers ,sinks, irons, chairs and Tv.... sometimes I've found the tokens to be discounted on embarkation day so I usually go and check first thing. You can bring your own detergent. I think it's rude to remove someone's laundry. [emoji853] There are phones in the laundry room as well and I always put my room # and time of when I'll be back or est finish time on a sticky note.

Sent from my iPad using Forums