Driving/Parking Port Canaveral

What is the best procedure that can be recommended for driving the short distance from our house to Port Canaveral, i.e. enter the port, drop off the luggage with porters, drop off guest, park where? We will be a party of two and going on the Oasis.

Thank You, Ron M

http://parkcruise.com

I can highly recommend this guy and his company! He owns a private, secured lot with security, free shuttle, handles your luggage.... prompt, efficient. Well pleased. It is just 2-3 minutes away... right across the A1A bridge.He even gives discounts to veterans, handicapped, AAA, and public service workers.

He promptly delivers you and your luggage to the port. Then upon return, he is right there. They have several busses to shuttle you.

Edited by mad-dog74

http://parkcruise.com

I can highly recommend this guy and his company! He owns a private, secured lot with security, free shuttle, handles your luggage.... prompt, efficient. Well pleased. It is just 2-3 minutes away... right across the A1A bridge.He even gives discounts to veterans, handicapped, AAA, and public service workers.

He promptly delivers you and your luggage to the port. Then upon return, he is right there. They have several busses to shuttle you.

Unless you live really close to have a friend drop you off/pick you up, is noted above, Park n Cruise. So easy and relaxing. I just booked for our upcoming Oasis cruise in May.

We used to use the above Park n Cruise but they have recently raised their rates so we now park at the port. There is a place to drop off luggage right there at the entrance to the parking garage.

Park n Cruise is still less money but by the time you add the tips for the drivers in the savings is not worth it to us.

Traffic flow through the terminal for Oasis is incredibly slow from about 12 to 2 with wait times around an hour not uncommon. The problem seems to be a lack of porters for the Oasis which slows the entire traffic flow. Cars don't leave until someone is there to take the bags. Best advice is to arrive between 10:45 and 11:15.

Good Luck and Enjoy

Traffic flow through the terminal for Oasis is incredibly slow from about 12 to 2 with wait times around an hour not uncommon. The problem seems to be a lack of porters for the Oasis which slows the entire traffic flow. Cars don't leave until someone is there to take the bags. Best advice is to arrive between 10:45 and 11:15.

Good Luck and Enjoy

If we are getting dropped off and taking our own bags is it still a long wait.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank You for the responses.

We are so used to flying in on the day of cruise to Ft Lauderdale taking a cab and it was so easy, now we live 75 miles from Pt Canaveral and it appears to be a pain we'll figure it out.

Thank You, Ron M

We parked at the port in June for FOS. We found a little bit of a discount by prepaying online. We wanted something we were sure was safe and secure. We got to the port at around 10am and it was really easy for dh to drop dd and myself off with the luggage. We got that all situated while he went and parked. Then it was very easy to get to our car when we were leaving.

If we are getting dropped off and taking our own bags is it still a long wait.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes !!!! The problem is the traffic backs up and the flow of any cars into the terminal for Oasis is stop and go. Go Early

Edited by bigbeergut