Carnival Liberty FunTimes (link)

hpugirl27

I just got off the Liberty a few days ago. I know a few of you were wanting me to post the Funtimes when I got back. I'll do a review later but, we had a great time! It was our first time on a ship with Guys and Blue Iguana....enjoyed them both!

We went for my son's 7th birthday. The staff was wonderful to him, they went above and beyond!

I can never figure out how to use this site to upload, but I do have the FunTimes listed on my website with a couple of pictures. (I didn't really take many of the ship this time). If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer them!

Thank you for the Fun Times. We're going on the same cruise next month. Could you tell me about the Grand Lucayan Day Pass? Cost? What's included? Transportation to and from? Where to acquire the pass? TIA

Hi! I got the day passes ahead of time from shore excursioneer. Com. You pay $5 deposit per person, then $20 per person when you get to the hotel (a little less for kids). Transportation- we took a shuttle outside of Port $10/pp round trip. It just includes access to the resort: infinity pool, lap pool, loungers, clean restrooms, access to beach...it's just steps away. They have a couple games like cornhole. Restaurants on site for a fee...it was rather expensive but drinks were reasonable.

Edited by hpugirl27

We are going on the Liberty on Feb. 12. Was your weather still warm? I see the pic of your son and he's in short sleeves... I hope we are going to have sunny warm weather. I love HOT!:p

It was in the high 70s when we were there! So very comfortable walking around...the pools were a bit chilly, but we still went in in Freeport. Hopefully it gets even warmer in a few weeks for you! Have a great time!

Wooo hoooo, thank you! Your blog is great, and I enjoyed those pics too. Your son looks so excited - that's awesome!

Thanks for the Fun Times too - gives me an idea of what to expect in a few weeks!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy your cruise!

I just got off the Liberty a few days ago. I know a few of you were wanting me to post the Funtimes when I got back. I'll do a review later but, we had a great time! It was our first time on a ship with Guys and Blue Iguana....enjoyed them both!

We went for my son's 7th birthday. The staff was wonderful to him, they went above and beyond!

I can never figure out how to use this site to upload, but I do have the FunTimes listed on my website with a couple of pictures. (I didn't really take many of the ship this time). If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer them!

Uploading photos here is tedious and sometimes they don't even come out right so I just don't bother.

Uploading photos here is tedious and sometimes they don't even come out right so I just don't bother.

Haha yes! I don't know what it is, but it never works out for me. And I put it up on my blog anywaus, so doing it twice is frustrating when I'm having trouble figuring it out, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to find out if there is tea & the chocolate buffet offered on the 4 day. It's listed in the fun times but it's on the inside portion and the photos are great but the pamphlet is closed so I can see. It would be on Wednesday, the sea day