Harmony Jamie's Lunch

Here's the day one compass and lunch offerings from Jan 7... does not show Jamie's as available

P1070624_zps3hy19nye.jpg

And here's day 2 (a sea day)... note Jamie's is available 12 - 1:30pm

P1080663_zps2bzc6jff.jpg

I feel stupid in that I was at the Park Cafe at 1pm, eating outside and never did have the inclination top go over and see if Jamie's was open or not... I was just on a mission to eat my Kummelweck sandwich and get to my cabin! What I do remember is Park Cafe being very full and yet hardly any of the tables across at Jamie's being used, so I have a feeling that on my sailing it was true to the compass that Jamie's is not open for lunch on embarkation

Edited by Hoopster95

I have read that sometimes RC offers the B2B cruisers a free lunch in Jamie's on turnaround day with a set menu(or limited choices). People say it depends on the number of consecutive cruisers. If there are a large number, then they offer them lunch in the MDR instead. (Also with a limited menu)

I have seen other Harmony compasses where Jamie's is open for lunch on embarkation day, so maybe it depends on if they are hosting a B2B lunch or not?

Hope that all makes sense! We will be doing a B2B on Harmony in Sept and keep researching to see what a B2B on Harmony is like, but not many reviews about that yet.

I noticed that Jamie's is listed as an option for lunch on boarding day. Anybody know what the cost is for lunch? Also is the menu the same as in the evening?

Thanks

Just off Harmony yesterday. Ate at Jamie's for lunch, and it was $29. It was so delicious, we booked it for lunch again on the last day. Really enjoyable. Meat/ Veggie planks, all of the pastas, Baked Salmon, Burger, Pea and Mint Arancini and Lemon Meringue and Brownie desserts were wonderful. We were a party of 5, so I think we tried everything on the menu! FYI, if you want an entree such as the salmon, they'll happily create you a 'side' portion of the pasta or risotto if you'd like to try something else. Nothing disappointed us, except when it was over!

Enjoy!

PS: Also ate at Sabor, Wonderland, 150 Central Park, and ordered the Chops Filet in the MDR two nights out of the 7- every meal was great, along with great service.

Edited by USCabinCrew