Just hurry up and wait now!

mad-dog74

Well, I don't want to wish my wife away buy no means... but I am so excited. My deal of the day was booking airfare thru Southwest... We got 4 roundtrip tix for $50. With the extra $$ I had put back for airfare, I was then able to get us a bungalow at Labadee, the kids zip-line tix, and me a drink package.

I got my internet package paid for, a couple excursions.... It just sit back and wait now. We are excited for Harmony. Still quite a ways off but we've got something to look forward too!

My kids absolutely love cruises and my wife says its the only way she gets a vacation too...

Score! I see you typed buy instead of by. Are you perhaps a shopaholic? :D

I din't think that was the most interesting typo in that statement. ;) Well I assume wishing his wife away was a typo, or a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

I din't think that was the most interesting typo in that statement. ;) Well I assume wishing his wife away was a typo, or a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

Crap... I guess I *am* so excited, I didn't properly proof. I don't want to wish my WIFE or LIFE BY. Better go BUY some stronger reading glasses!

whew!

Edited by mad-dog74