Greenhouse Retreat Package and Dining/Entertainment reservations

landv

Hi All, and thanks in advance for tips for a first time HAL cruiser!

I am booked on ms eurodam in a Neptune Suite. I want to book a Greenhouse Retreat spa package that allows access to thermal pool etc. without having to book spa treatments. Any ideas how I can do this prior to sailing?

Also, I plan on eating most dinners in the main restaurant....can I reserve a flexible time in advance or must I wait to make a reservation onboard for a specific time each day?

Is it possible to make reservations for shows in advance or do I just show up and wait in line?

I know these questions seem so basic, but my cruise experience has been with Princess and Norwegian, and for those I pre-booked everything. I can't seem to find this info on the HAL website. Thanks again!

There are things you can pre-book on HAL, but none of the things you want is on that list.

If you want the thermal suite pass, you go to the spa and make the booking on board. It's for the whole cruise and usually priced per couple. I think it's only available on the first day. They do put a limit on the number of passes, so we do that ASAP. If there is space, they may sell day passes, but you'd have to ask about that on board, too.

If you have open dining, you can just show up when you're ready for dinner. Or you can make a reservation for a specific time. Reservations can be made onboard, not in advance, and not all times are reservable. It varies from ship to ship. It's early or very late, but not in the middle time slots. You can make reservations for a few days at a time if you wish.

No reservations for shows. Just go and find a seat. I've never seen waiting in line. They usually have the doors open, so if you're early, you can go and sit and wait for the show. IIRC, there is usually bar service on the lower level. Not so much in the upper level.

Welcome to HAL and enjoy your cruise!

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

You can also book the Thermal Spa via Ship Services at 1–800–541–1576. I have found however that the price was less when booking the 1st day on board the ship.

My experience as well. I adore the big thalassotherapy pool.