FTTF? Times if you don't buy it

helene109

Guest Services. If you look at all the perks of FTTF, it's worth it. I'm not the only one that thinks that way. It's sold out for practically every cruise.

Every cruise we book ... I stalk the "Manage my booking" for each cruise and purchase F2F as soon as it becomes available. Someone recommended it before our first sailing and I cannot say how much it is worth the $50! (or more or less depending on cruise length)

Another member mentioned that they have never used it and been on the boat eating by 12:30. I guess it can happen depending on port. However, we entered in Canaveral last year April @ 12:00 to board. Our group of friends who did not purchase F2F took 1 1/2 hours longer than we did to get through check in and board. The lines were LONG. We were on in 15 minutes.

Having said that, we boarded w/ F2F in Charleston in October and although we were on the boat & in our cabin in 30 minutes ... it took 4 hours to get our luggage. Everything else was quick though.

Another thing to consider, if it is sold out ... continue to check it daily ... they do occasionally open up additional slots and you can always nab one.

Edited by auscgguysgirl

Is carnival actually enforcing boarding times now? I have never had FTTF and have always managed to be on the ship by 12:30 at the latest.

They're enforcing Check In times and boarding order. Weddings, Diamonds, Platinums, FTTF, Zones. If you arrive later you'll probably be able to board immediately after checking in.

If you have a check in time of 2pm you are guaranteed not to be on the Lido deck at 12:30.

Man! this is terrible. Lol I havent sailed out of Miami since 2015 and they really just didnt enforce it back then.

They didn't have staggered check in then. This just started last year and they do enforce it.

Interesting. Sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale and Canaveral a couple times. They sent notices to board at a certain time but got there early and boarded right away. Bummer

Interesting. Sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale and Canaveral a couple times. They sent notices to board at a certain time but got there early and boarded right away. Bummer

Yeah this is different. You have to select a 30 min window in your online check in screen. It's not the old guideline anymore.

We have had FTTF on last 5 cruises and was able to book it the other day when we booked our December cruise for this year. It was available same day and I did not have to wait for it to appear (I am very diligent in checking for it until I see it).

We book FTTF as soon as we can once our cruise is booked. We love having our cabin ready as soon as we board (we check in very early so we are ready to board as soon as they call for FTTF) to drop off carry ons and change if needed. Our luggage is usually at door once we get back from lunch and can settle in and unpack. The GS line is the best, usually walk right up or second in line at most.

Man! this is terrible. Lol I havent sailed out of Miami since 2015 and they really just didnt enforce it back then.

This isn't the email they used to send out requesting folks show up between 12 and 3. This is a actual time slot that you pick when doing your online check in and only started in Miami last year.

When is the cruise?

I can not see a time to board for my sailing August 2018 yet

Does your online stuff have to be filled out first?

If the check in times have been released for your sailing, then you can select it as soon as you put a deposit down. It will be under your online check in.