Escape Room

Johnkut

There are a lot of Escape rooms near where I live but I haven't been to one yet. My sister went to one in Texas and loved it. Does anyone know which ships do Escape rooms? We are sailing on Freedom in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Harmony and Anthem are the only ships that have them currently. We did the one on Anthem and had the best time for our sailing. If you get a good mix of people that will work together to solve the problems, it can be fun. We had one know it all who had done many escape rooms that tried to tell everyone what they should be doing. Once we all started ignoring him, things moved along nicely.:p

Doing this on Harmony next month and the cost is $9 per person. Participants must be at least 14 years old.

It has become very popular with not enough times for all passengers, therefore the charge.

Younger children just get in the way and are distracting. We had young children in our group and everyone really needs to focus. But we did get out in record time!!

It has become very popular with not enough times for all passengers, therefore the charge.

Younger children just get in the way and are distracting. We had young children in our group and everyone really needs to focus. But we did get out in record time!!

It is popular, but I think Royal started charging not because of it being popular, but people booking them and then not showing up. Same reason why they started charging for character's breakfast.

It is popular, but I think Royal started charging not because of it being popular, but people booking them and then not showing up. Same reason why they started charging for character's breakfast.

They are charging a $25 cancellation fee for no shows on iFly and Northstar on Anthem. I have not seen that they are charging for the escape room on Anthem yet as they are on Harmony. We are on Anthem again in February so we will check out if there is a charge but we are not going to do the room again, that would ruin it for others. Escape room isn't on my cruise planner so can't check there.