Carnival Vista Wristbands?

nunleyk700

I have read a few different things about wrist bands on the Vista, hoping for some one to help clear it up.

Is it true you have to wear a wrist band the whole cruise if your in a Havana suite? what about if your in a spa balcony? If so are they the same wrist band?

Does any one really enforce them? Any info you have would help, going on the Vista in a few weeks in a spa room, and want to book another trip in a Havana Suite. Thanks

I have read a few different things about wrist bands on the Vista, hoping for some one to help clear it up.

Is it true you have to wear a wrist band the whole cruise if your in a Havana suite? what about if your in a spa balcony? If so are they the same wrist band?

Does any one really enforce them? Any info you have would help, going on the Vista in a few weeks in a spa room, and want to book another trip in a Havana Suite. Thanks

Yes you have to.

Don't think you have to wear the wristbands the whole cruise. Just when you want to access the Havana Pool daytime. Some reports are the Havana pool area opens to everyone 5:00 pm other reports are that it opens to all at 7;00 PM

Edited by NYcruzzer

We just got off the VISTA on Sunday and stayed in Havana. You just need to wear the wristband when you go into the Havana Pool area (prior to 7:00 pm). Yes, they strictly enforce it.

You are right. It is enforced in the area.

Edited by easyboy

The Havana cabins are "special" because guests in those cabins have exclusive access to the Havana pool area during the day. Essentially it's a private oasis with more chairs than guests so you don't have to worry about the crowds.

OP, I don't think you have to wear the wristband 24hours a day and while you sleep. Just while your in the Havana pool area to prove you belong there.

two different wrist bands-- and you will not have two of these for the same cruise.

Spa bands are only needed to access the spa area. (I thought you used a card)