Pride of America - Milk included?

kkwm

Hi,

I do not see milk mentioned as an included item. Is it considered under soda? My kids seldom drink pop so the soda plan probably does not make sense for us. But my son is a big milk drinker. Is it included at meals or would it be under the soda plan? Although I would not think he would drink that much milk that a soda plan would still be sensible. I see the juice is included at breakfast. How about other times of day? Thanks!

Hi,

I do not see milk mentioned as an included item. Is it considered under soda? My kids seldom drink pop so the soda plan probably does not make sense for us. But my son is a big milk drinker. Is it included at meals or would it be under the soda plan? Although I would not think he would drink that much milk that a soda plan would still be sensible. I see the juice is included at breakfast. How about other times of day? Thanks!

In the buffet, I believe they have the little cartons of milk, probably white and chocolate. These are available anytime the buffet is open. You could always take a couple cartons back to your cabin for the mini fridge for convenience. The soda package is just that, soda. No need to pay for milk. It will be available in all the restaurants. The Buffet has a selection of fruit drink dispensers, tea and coffee. The fresh squeezed juice is extra.

• 1 month later...

It's a sad commentary on NCL when you have to ask if milk is included.....any respectable cruise line would have it available for no extra charge. It should be available at all times. There's a lot to be said about "all inclusive" lines, which this certainly is not....they. nickel-and-dime ya to death.

• 3 months later...
I don't mean to hijack the thread. My little one is allegric to milk but drink soy or almond milk. Do you by chance know if soy or almond milk are included and available on board?

Contact the access desk prior to sailing to let them know of the allergies. They will co-ordinate with the ship and you will likely get a contact onboard if you have any questions, etc. I know there was recently a thread where this was discussed so if you do a search you should be able to locate the information and also the access desk's info, or you could get that from NCL's site.

I don't mean to hijack the thread. My little one is allegric to milk but drink soy or almond milk. Do you by chance know if soy or almond milk are included and available on board?

Spent 3 weeks on Jade Apr/May and had soya milk every day. Get a glass from the water area, take it to the first counter and they have large cartons of soya there and will fill your glass. Lots of small cartons on that counter but soya only comes is big cartons which they keep under the counter