Question on status match and levels

nicunurse8277

MSC has Classic, Silver, Gold, and Black.

It's my understanding that a Carnival status will equal something slightly lower on MSC. I believe someone on here mentioned being a Gold member on Carnival and was matched to MSC Silver, so you might do better matching from your status on Celebrity.

Here is the link to the status levels and benefits: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Voyagers-Club.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you prove what level you are in RCI? I only have my C & A number, they don't issue cards.

log in to your C & A account and do a screen dump ie print screen: key "PrtScn") and attach it to the email you send

Does MSC also offer status to children like on DCL? I didn't know if I should bother trying to status match the kids.

They do not match kids status. We cruise so much that our 6 year old has reached diamond herself. However, MSC does not match under 18 year olds.

They do not match kids status. We cruise so much that our 6 year old has reached diamond herself. However, MSC does not match under 18 year olds.

They absolutely match on under 18... my DCL Gold 8 year old was status matched on MSC as Gold also. Not sure who told you they don't? I submitted it at the same time I submitted the rest of my family and he was matched along with the rest of us!

• 2 weeks later...
They seem to be giving people a better match from NCL and a slightly lower one from CCL.

Not any more. Platinum on NCL used to be Black on MSC but NCL now added Platinum Plus and Ambassador so now you have to be Ambassador to get MSC Black, NCL Platinum Plus is MSC Gold and NCL Platinum is MSC Silver.

Not any more. Platinum on NCL used to be Black on MSC but NCL now added Platinum Plus and Ambassador so now you have to be Ambassador to get MSC Black, NCL Platinum Plus is MSC Gold and NCL Platinum is MSC Silver.
They have reportedly adjusted the lower levels on NCL downwards for Status Match, but I would be very surprised if Platinum Plus only matches to Gold. That would be really laughable.

As already mentioned in this thread, RCI Diamond matches to MSC Black, even though there are two levels above Diamond (Diamond Plus and Pinnacle) in RCI's program. They don't simply say that the highest level in the competing program matches to Black, the next highest matches to Gold, and so on.

If anyone has applied for Status Match using NCL Platinum or Platinum Plus since February 3, 2017, please let us know what MSC's response was.