AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Ok so I finally was just able to apply 2 more gift cards to our account.  For some reason, the box that was too populate AFTER the cards were entered, never populated before for me. I was able to add $1k to our balance and save $100.  I would like to thank the posters that mentioned that extra box where you type in the amount you are applying. This was so much easier than the last time I tried. Have a great day all! ☺️

• Like 2

Question on the limits - I see Carnival is limit of 25 per month.  We have 2 Carnival booked alon with 1 Princess.  Princess has a limit of 5 per month. 

Are those separate limits?  If I start with buying 5 Carnival, will it then not allow we to purchase any Princess?  Or, I could buy all 25 Carnival and all 5 Princess in the same month?

33 minutes ago, ski_mom said:

Question on the limits - I see Carnival is limit of 25 per month.  We have 2 Carnival booked alon with 1 Princess.  Princess has a limit of 5 per month. 

Are those separate limits?  If I start with buying 5 Carnival, will it then not allow we to purchase any Princess?  Or, I could buy all 25 Carnival and all 5 Princess in the same month?

Are you talking about $100 gift cards? You can buy $500 cards also. Do you need more then 25 of the $500 cards?

13 minutes ago, nascartim said:

Are you talking about $100 gift cards? You can buy $500 cards also. Do you need more then 25 of the $500 cards?

Good question - the issue is that I have some $100 visa gift cards that I'd love to mostly drain on buying some $100 gift cards if I can.  Our Princess cruise is this month, but Carnival cruises aren't until later.  I'd like to still get all of the $500 princess that I can, but it just hit me that I can just buy the Princess first and then use my $100 visa cards on Carnival after purchasing princess.  

Not sure why I didn't think of that sooner!  Thanks for the mind jolt!

52 minutes ago, ski_mom said:

They are separate limits. The Princess gift cards aren't considered premium so they count against your general limit of 5 gift cards per month which includes all the different types restaurant etc. The Carnival ones are premium and don't affect the 5 count on regular cards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

They are separate limits. The Princess gift cards aren't considered premium so they count against your general limit of 5 gift cards per month which includes all the different types restaurant etc. The Carnival ones are premium and don't affect the 5 count on regular cards.

Good to know - thank you!

• Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 3:56 PM, ninjacat123 said:

Same thing happened to me. I inputted the amount I wanted to pay in Other Amount (the amount on the gift card) then inputted the gift card number and pin and click Apply. I click on Select in the Other Amount and a box appears indicating the amount of the gift card I am applying and how much is left to pay. I click on the box that shows I agree to the Terms and Conditions then click on Submit Payment. Try this and I bet you'll be good to go!

Thank you! This is the only way I could apply all my gift cards.

• Like 1