S&S card and Cruise Cash

CHM202

Hi all! I'm confused about loading $$ onto my Sail & Sign account and purchasing Cruise Cash. If I pre-pay for the CHEERS! program and load $300 on a S&S card, do I even need to purchase Cruise Cash? Not booking an excursion, so just putting enough on the S&S card for purchases and grats. Thanks!

You know you don't NEED "cruise cash" to spend anything on the ship! If you are using a credit card, any charges will go to that...and if you're using cash, you simply settle with CASH at the end of the cruise!

There is no need to buy credits or cash in order to spend!!!!

Edited by cb at sea

Hi all! I'm confused about loading $$ onto my Sail & Sign account and purchasing Cruise Cash. If I pre-pay for the CHEERS! program and load $300 on a S&S card, do I even need to purchase Cruise Cash? Not booking an excursion, so just putting enough on the S&S card for purchases and grats. Thanks!

You don't need to purchase anything before your cruise, although if you are trying to reduce your final bill you can pre-pay your gratuities.

When you check in to board they will ask you if you want to set up your account with a credit card (never use a debit card) or cash. This is when you can either give them a credit (recommend if you have one, simplest method) or you can give them cash to start your account. Different cruise lines have policies in how much cash is required upfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums