Carnival Breeze Anyone recently off the Breeze and used the "Future Cruise Desk"?

Galleon1234

Wondering if you found them helpful in helping you book? How often was it open? Could you make an appt and sit down with them and discuss? Anyone know the names of the Future Cruise representatives?

Thanks for any info!

Edited by shadow1234

I can't answer your questions... but I know someone who can. If you message Wrigley80 here on CC, Brianna posted on another social network that she's onboard the Breeze right now and bought another cruise while on board. She'll be able to give you all the details, especially as she's a TA and knows the business well.

BTW she also promised to write a review of her cruise on the Breeze (just for me, AWWWWWH!) so stay tuned for it. She writes awesome reviews.

the future cruise person is not a travel agent, they are a booking agent Carnival has only one on board and they have long lines all the time.

The way the future cruise desk works is you figure out what ya want using the free onboard access to Carnival websites, then you go to the desk and book.

This is not the fault of the person behind the desk, it is the way Carnival designed after revamping the program to go from two agents on board to one.

I recently booked 4 cruises at the same time while on the Vista. I was first in line when the desk opened and I knew what I wanted, including the cabins. It took maybe 15 minutes - even with the internet acting up.

They can be very efficient if they have the complete info.

Write out the following:

Full name and current cabin #

Full names of other people going on the cruises and whether they have sailed carnival before

Cruise dates and desired cabins

Early, late or your time dining.

Whether you want the insurance.:)

Method of payment

I know! They are usually open when we are eating dinner. They are not open very long. Can't understand why they don't make it easier to book a Future cruise like RCCL does. They have a whole room set up with 2 advisers with computers. Comfy chairs to sit in etc...

We used the future cruise desk once and the only thing he did was look up rooms over the internet, do the booking, and take your money. Nothing we couldn't do ourself and that area was swamped and he was beyond stressed with no time for anything extra. We wanted specific info on accessibility but he said he would have to connect with Miami which was no help.

I can't figure out how to contact Wigley80:(! I need a little time with the Future cruise desk to book 4 cruises... Boarding the Breeze FEB 5.

It's actually 'Wrigley80'... with an 'r'... like the stadium? Can you guess she's from Chicago?

Anyway I haven't figured out a way to tag other CC members... if anyone knows how, please post it here so we'll all know!