premium Beverage Package on Solstice

foreverandaday

doesn't cover any drinks ordered via room service. But if you buy a bottle of wine or drink at any bar then take it back to your room then they will be covered.

Note, bottles of wine get a 20% discount - only wines by the glass up to $13 are fully inclusive in the premium beverage package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

Short answer, NO, you can only get wine by the glass using your package. It does not even cover the mini bar in the room, and I find that completely silly. If I want a drink at 1am I need to go find an open bar. And on some Celebrity cruises that's a tall order at 1am.

Many thanks to you all for your replies. It's not that we drink so much in the stateroom, it's more a case of having the choice.

I read somewhere that the minibar was emptied of initial stock to provide room for the guest's beverages. I understand that you can bring one bottle of wine of your own choice (pay corkage) and keep it in your stateroom.

Must admit on our last cruise in Dec 16, we filled the fridge with water.

Cool, cool water😕😑

Many thanks to you all for your replies. It's not that we drink so much in the stateroom, it's more a case of having the choice.

I read somewhere that the minibar was emptied of initial stock to provide room for the guest's beverages. I understand that you can bring one bottle of wine of your own choice (pay corkage) and keep it in your stateroom.

Must admit on our last cruise in Dec 16, we filled the fridge with water.

Cool, cool water😕😑

2 bottles of wine per stateroom. There is no corkage fee if consumed in stateroom.

Take a small kitchen funnel. When you finish one of the bottles you brought don't throw it out. Bring back a couple of glasses of wine and pour them in the bottle. Then you can have a glass when you want with out putting on flip flops and strolling to a bar to fetch. :D

Perhaps on some lines corkscrews are not allowed, but they are not forbidden on Celebrity.

Your roomsteward can also provide you with one.

Ok good. I am taking my first celebrity cruise soon. My experience is with princess.

Corkscrew???

Over 12 years since I used one of those.

I drink beautifully crafted wine that has been sealed with a screw cap. This has removed the panic, experienced in the distant past, of frantically searching for a Corkscrew and resorting to all manner of thing in order to remove the darn cork!:o