Carnival - Behind The Fun

BecL

12 days and counting!

Just wondering if anyone has done a Behind The Fun Tour on a Carnival ship leaving from Australia?

Do they even run this here and if so anyone know how much it costs?

Sorry to be a pain - unfortunately can't find a lot of info on it here in Oz.

Thanks for your help!

Yes, they do. I was on the Spirit for Christmas 2015. From memory, it was $90 per person and was well worth it. Book at the excursion desk as soon as you get on as it is very popular. It was run on the second last sea day and there were only two sessions of about 15 people each.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh yes, you're right. It was $95 each. Still worth it though. Also, just remembered that there was a slight problem with the photos (you get group photos in the galley and on the bridge, and also individual (or couple) photos with the captain). At the end of the cruise, I checked our account statement and found they were charging me for the photos. We hadn't had any photos taken at all on the cruise (and would have been happy not to have the behind the fun ones taken either, but didn't want to cause a fuss). It was easily rectified, but a trip to guest services just before disembarkation wasn't much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by BibiandBabu

• 3 weeks later...
You thought the RCI tour was a rip too? Do elaborate, I wonder if it was as bad as mine.

Why wasn't it as good as Carnival's? Going to sail with RCI next and planning to do a tour like this, what's the problem with it?