Special Events

Oakman58

Is there anywhere on the NCL website that lists any SPECIAL EVENTS that might be scheduled for a particular ship and date? I’ve looked at their website and can’t seem to find any info.

I ask because on our December cruise on the Epic the Norwegian Cruise Line Poker Challenge was taking place all week and the Bliss Lounge was closed and only used for the poker challenge. I know that poker tournament will be held again next year but I can’t find the ship and date.

I would love to know about the challenge and any other special events that NCL might have scheduled on their ships. It would be nice to know about any upcoming special events when booking a cruise.

Is there anywhere on the NCL website that lists any SPECIAL EVENTS that might be scheduled for a particular ship and date? I’ve looked at their website and can’t seem to find any info.

I ask because on our December cruise on the Epic the Norwegian Cruise Line Poker Challenge was taking place all week and the Bliss Lounge was closed and only used for the poker challenge. I know that poker tournament will be held again next year but I can’t find the ship and date.

I would love to know about the challenge and any other special events that NCL might have scheduled on their ships. It would be nice to know about any upcoming special events when booking a cruise.

Freestyle Novice has a thread with a spreadsheet of upcoming incentive cruises. I dont know how to link you to it sorry, hope this helps!