All inclusive drink pkg

genovesemylove

Has anyone bought this package for $89? Seems like an amazing deal. Are most drinks served onboard included? Do they have Moscato wine available? I like fruity mixed drinks and margaritas. Anyone know if I would be covered with this package? Never sailed MSC for a week before.

Thanks in advance.

Last time I sailed MSC they did not have moscato - my mother drinks this and we couldn't get any for her.

Which package are you thinking of purchasing - the charges are by the day not for the whole cruise. if it is the allegrissimo package it includes all drinks, gelato, coffees etc.... and we think it is a good deal.

Last cruise our drinks were not watered down - if anything the liquor was generous each serving.

Heres a link to the different packages https://www.msccruises.com.au/au_en/Images/Pre-paid_Beverage_Package_Pricing_tcm39-69311.pdf

If you google the drinks menu for MSC allegrissimo covers everything with a red * - if you purchase the premium you can order most everything on the menu (I believe except some very expensive bottled wines).

Hope this helps

Edited by Janet&Carl

Last time I sailed MSC they did not have moscato - my mother drinks this and we couldn't get any for her.

Which package are you thinking of purchasing - the charges are by the day not for the whole cruise. if it is the allegrissimo package it includes all drinks, gelato, coffees etc.... and we think it is a good deal.

Last cruise our drinks were not watered down - if anything the liquor was generous each serving.

Heres a link to the different packages https://www.msccruises.com.au/au_en/Images/Pre-paid_Beverage_Package_Pricing_tcm39-69311.pdf

If you google the drinks menu for MSC allegrissimo covers everything with a red * - if you purchase the premium you can order most everything on the menu (I believe except some very expensive bottled wines).

Hope this helps

I think you mean everything without a red * - the asterisk denotes those items included on the premium package. IINM, this only applies when the currency onboard is Euros - I think they have price ranges when the menu prices are in $

Edited by Beamafar

We sail in two weeks and purchased the 18 voucher plus the beer vouchers. As above posted, from what I've read, if you look at drink menus, they include any drinks without the red*. From what I could see, most drinks are included. Sorry I can't help out with the wine...more of a Cabernet fan!

Edited by paceyswife